Task three

Brieanna's pov

I watched as Harry and Cedric nodded at each other. I just hope nothing bad happens to them. Liliana would kill us all if she lost her best friend.

Liliana's pov

I sighed as I tried to stand up only for the dizziness to be brought back. A voice said "the tournament is about to start." "Good to know." "I see I'm still getting the cold shoulder." "What do you want Wood?" He looked at me shocked and hurt. "Since when am I Wood? You've never called me that." "You didn't answer my questions. What do you want?" "I want to spend time with my girlfriend." "Since when am I actually important to you? It was always qu-" "stop right there. You know that's not true." "I don't think we should be together and I think you should leave." "I'm glad to know what you think. Here's what I think. I think you were poisoned by someone and now your acting all crazy." Everything started to black out as I fell into the darkness.

Brieanna's pov

Harry won! Harry started crying over a-a body. Over my brothers body. I gasped as Hunter turned the kids heads. The next thing I saw was Lindy and her adoptive father on to the field. Lindy was crying. Austin called me and Aye down. Aye went over to Lindy while I grabbed a cloth to clean the blood from his face and hands.

Liliana's pov

I blinked a few times when I saw My dad, uncle, aunt, and grandparents. They all held the same look. A sad look that made me want to cry. A voice said "Anna?" I turned around and said "Ced?" I looked at my family and said "you bloody idiot! I told you not to enter that tournament but no don't listen to me. It's not like I actually pay any attention in school-" "oh be quiet-" "you did not j-" "you know exactly why I entered." "Still Lindy and I both told you not to-" "yea yea and your always right what else is new?" I rolled my eyes. Then the dizziness hit. Cedric said "Anna? What's wrong?" I heard dad say "she's waking up. Once Malfoy stops giving her poison she won't be coming back here." Then I woke up. Gasping for air I said "Cedric." Many people were in the hospital room. They all gave me a sad look. Uncle Austin said "look. Something went wrong-" Oliver said "wait. Let me tell her. She's already upset with me. No need to make her mad at you." Austin said "good point she has the Evens temper." I glared at uncle Austin and said "guys Cedric-" Oliver grabbed my hand and said "Anna, Cedric didn't make it-" "I know that-" he sighed and said "No I mean he isn't coming back Anna-" "Shut up! Every time I get a headache and pass out is because I've been being poisoned and when I wake up I'm not here... I'm with Dad, uncle Hunter, Aunt marry Anna, grandma, grandpa and this last time Cedric was there. Also the poison was effecting me completely I don't really remember the past few weeks... I remember bits and pieces of it.... I remember telling Cedric not to enter the tournament... I remember him telling me about the threat... I remember dad showing up for the first time... and Oliver asking me to be his girlfriend... everything in between is a little fuzzy..." Oliver said "I knew it!" He grabbed my hand and said "I love you." I put my hand on his and said "and I you." And I blushed

~~~~

Marianna's pov

Cedric said "oh her and that blushing!" Everyone looked at him. He said "what? She's my best friend." Mum smiled and said "we should visit them..."

~~~

A few days later

Brieanna's pov

Liliana said "I can't believe he's actually gone..." Lindy said "I miss him..." Aye hugged Lindy and said "I know you do." I sighed. A voice said "I'm glad to know I'm loved." Lindy and Liliana both jumped up. Cedric said "hey Lin, Anna." Lindy said "hey Lin? Hey Lin? Are you serious right now?" Dad said "no but my best friend is!" Hunter said "dad, i think its a good idea to let her yell at him before she yells at Cho..." Cedric said "you yelled at Cho?" Lindy said "actually it was more of a hmm how do I put this lightly..." Liliana said "she yelled at Cho." Cedric said "why?" Harmony said "easy. Cho was saying how it's all her fault that you died." Lilac said "she's upset she doesn't really blame Lindy." Lindy said "still she could have a heart and not be a b-" Liliana covered her mouth and said "Your welcome by the way." Cedric looked confused when Harmony said "Anna stopped Lindy from strangling Cho." Liliana rolled her eyes and said "well someone has to make sure crazy doesn't explode." Cedric said "how'd you end up with that job Anna?" Liliana glared at him and said "because I'm your best friend and apparently that qualifies me to be on Lindy petrol." Cedric said "who are you and what have you done with my best friend?" Lindy rolled her eyes and moved Liliana's hand "you do realize this is Anna we're talking about right? She is all shy until she gets comfortable with you." Cedric said "are you positive? Anna, what happened between you and wood?" Liliana rolled her eyes and said "shut up." Cedric said "no in the past!" Oliver said "can we not...?" Cedric said "I must know she's not being taken over by baby Malfoy!" Lindy glared and said "Draco wouldn't do that." Everyone rolled their eyes. Harmony said "if he does can I break his nose?" Lindy said "no." We all laughed at our youngest sister who was in love with a Malfoy. Lindy glared at us and said "not cool guys." Mum said "don't worry they will learn to get along with him." Everyone grounded. Cedric said "or not" Lindy said "yeah well your little girlfriend is a-" Harmony but her hand over Lindy's mouth. Liliana said "aw come on they are cute together!"