Chapter 12 - Who is it?

I changed the description, cover and title (From "2014, a new start" to "A new start") of this story!

Chapter 12 - Who is it?

"The exchange rooms for the ladies is on your right and for the men at your left" a worker said. "And here are your locker keys," she added and placed the keys on the table. "Thank you" I said and took the 10 keys. I handed everyone their keys and went to our changing room.

"Why am I doing this again?" I heard Key mutter under his breath before he walked away to the changing room. I laughed and joined the other girls and changed in our rooms.

Right now, we had entered an indoor-diving center and I was nervous as hell. We changed our clothes and made our way to where we would dive.

"So who has dived before?" the instructor asked and Siwon put his hand up. "Great, then it will be easier for you than for the others," he said and started to explain the basics.

"Okay, you all understood the basics, right?" the instructor asked and we all nodded. "Me and Sawako will split you guys up," he said and we all nodded. "Wait, Sawako?" I asked and remembered the Sawako from our school.

"Soo Min?" I heard and I turned over to the Sawako in a diving suit. "What are you doing here?" I asked shocked. "My grandmother lives here; I come here every weekend and because I get bored, I started a part time job at this diving center. Diving is my hobby," she said and I nodded. "Hey Sawako" Jonghyun greeted and the others joined too, even though some of them didn't even know who she was.

"Anyway, let's split up" the instructor said. At the end, Hyorin, Jaejoong, Key, Minho and Siwon were guided by the instructor and Sulli, Taemin, Onew, Jonghyun and I were with Sawako.

"Okay, since you guys are beginners, everyone will go separately with me for 15 minutes. First, I will take Sulli for diving for 15 minutes, then I will take Taemin, and so on. Got it?" she asked and we all nodded.

Taemin, Onew, Jonghyun and I went to a lower floor and sat on a bench, where you could see the diving aquarium. Actually, Sawako suggested us to sit here if we want to see Sulli diving. From here, you could see the entire aquarium, from inside out. There were also small fishes which made me more nervous.

(The picture above shows what they could see)

Then we saw Sulli going into the water and Sawako holding onto her and giving directions. "That looks so cool" Onew said and we all nodded.

And so everyone dived one by one. 1 hour had passed and I was sitting alone and waiting for my turn. Onew and Taemin were in the changing rooms and changing into their clothes. Sulli was gone to god knows where and currently, it was Jonghyuns turn. I could see him in the water, trying to play around with the fish, but the fishes just ignored him. I smiled and saw that he saw me too. He lifted his hand and waved with his hand.

After that, both of them came out. "Can we take a 5 minute break before we continue with you?" Sawako asked and I nodded. Well, actually, I needed some minutes to mentally prepare myself.

Then I noticed, that I had promised my parents that I would massage them once in a while. I should do that now. I walked across the hallway and was about to turn left, when I heard something shocking.

"Jonghyun, will you please go out with me?"

I poked my head to slightly see their conservation. It was Sawako. It was Sawako, who confessed. She barely knew him for a week and she already confessed. I turned back, not seeing them anymore. I could only hear them and to be honest, I didn't want to see their reactions.

My heart beats faster as I waited for his reply. "W-What? I don't even know much about you," he said shocked. "We can get to know each other while dating" Sawako said with hope in her tone.

I peeked again, seeing Jonghyuns unsure face. Say no, say no, say no.

"I am sorry," he said and ruffled his hair. "I understand," she said and I my heart felt at ease.

"Can I at least ask why? I am not that bad, right?" she asked and Jonghyun just smiled. "No way, you are very nice and beautiful"

"It's just that ...... I think I have started to grow some interest in a certain girl" he said shyly. "Really? Well, I can already guess who it is," she said and showed a fake smile. She was probably very sad right now.

But, who is it?

I walked away, strangely having a smile on my face." Why are you smiling, Soo Min?" Key asked as he walked towards me. "I just felt happy" I said and walked away.

The rest my day was pretty good. Strangely, I was feeling very good. While diving, my nervousness washed away and I was enjoying it fully. Sawako seemed a bit down, but I was too distracted by my strange feeling. After diving, we went to indoor ice-hockey place and had lots of fun.

But even after this busy day, I couldn't get my mind off this question: Who is it?

"Thanks for the ride guys," I said and Hyorin and me got off the car. Hyorin looked kind of defeated and compared to her, Jaejoong looked pleased. Maybe it was because they were competing in every freaking thing. They were even having competitions on who could finish their food first. And Hyorin seemed to be losing at everything.

It was currently 1 a.m. and a Sunday. We hurriedly went to our house while the others drove off. I crashed on my bed and went to my sleep immediately.

It was only 6 hours later, at 7 a.m. when I woke up again and noticed that I was trembling, having a headache and wasn't feeling hungry at all. Damn it. I knew that I would get a cold if I go diving, but I didn't have a choice since the majority wanted to go.

I took some medicine and went back to sleep again.

After a couple of hours later, I woke up again, only to be feeling worse. Great. "Grandma, I think I am ill" I said to her after I managed to walk to her room. "My dear! Come and lay down on my bed. I will make some porridge for you and get you some medicine," she said and hurried outside. I wrapped myself in a thick blanket and laid down on her bed.

That's how I missed school on Monday and Tuesday.

It was Wednesday and I somehow started to feel better. I was lying on my bed and eating the fruits my mother had given me, even though I wasn't feeling like it.

My family was being over considerate. That's when I heard a knock on the door. "If got some snacks for you"

With a blink of a second, he was standing in front of me. He knocked, but entered without hearing my 'come in'. What was the point of knocking again? Side note, I was looking terrible.

"Jonghyun?"

End of chapter 12

Guys, thank you so much for reading this story. And please keep on supporting Taemin, he is doing pretty well on the charts and is winning at music shows.

Until next week.

Read!

Enjoy!

Vote!

Comment!