part-3

Ajju P.O.V

             I can feel something is wrong here...

 Im getting some creepy type of feeling from the foreign the represtatives those who came to  our presentation  from King enterprises. The CEO of this company is number one industralist in UK maybe even in the world wide but he's number one and i heard that he's hot.

 But i dont know these two representatives are creepy.. because they're not like normal humans because their height is freaking huge may be 6'1 or 6'2. God what they eat to get that height and nice tan with tonned muscles like greek gods. And their style..

"Ajju,Ajju"i heard someone wishpering my name beside me.

"what?"i whisper yelled to my friend cherry.

"whats the matter you're seems to be in deep thoughts?" he asked me.

"nothing"i answered him.

"if you say so" he said while rolling his eyes. I know im open book to them i know they can tell something's wrong with me or something is bothering but i cant tell them not in this room anyway because i have feeling that somebody is listening to our conversation.

"i will tell you guys later so dont worry im fine"i smiled at them.

They smiled back.

Our boss Mr.kundra came to us with the two greek gods of king enterprises and introduced us to them."Mr.Bradon Billy Jackson and Mr.Audrey Halbert cox this is Ms.Ajala rapuri and she is head of this project and im damn she kept all her hardwork and strenght in this project right Ajju"my boss Mr.kundra said to me with proud look on his face i smiled at him and turned towars Bradon and Audrey.

"Hello Mr.Jackson and Mr.Cox, Nice to meet you." isaid to them while helding my hand out to them.they said "Hello Ms.Rapuri,Nice to meet you too"said Bradon while shaking my hand.Audrey said the same while shaking my hand.

"ok now i will introduce you two to her group who had completed this project successfully they're not only her but also her best friends they're so possessive about her" said my boss to Bradon and Audrey.He started  to introduce my friends to them.

I dont know why but i have a creepy feeling about these two Bradon and Audrey.

"Ajju"

"huh"i said while searching for the familiar voice which called me.

"Ajju lets start the presentation" our boss Mr.kundra said encouragingly by smiling widly.

"yes sir" i said before starting our presentation.

"Hey guys.. Good moring everyone thank you so much for coming to our presentation especially our special guests from King enterprises.As all know this is my dream project. At first when this idea got into my mind i thought i had gone crazy or im feeling sick because i thought its impossible to turn a room full of surprises like in wonderworld,narnia,harrypotter and other wonderlands because i think its everyone's dream to do those type of adventures like our super heroes soo we thought it will be awesome but its impossible but with the help of my friends,family and support given by my company we made impossible as possible"i said indicating each one of my friends,boss and colleagues.I smiled at them and they smiled back at me.

I started to explain how we made this game and software we used,programming and other stuff.At first im nervous but now im not

And my friends also explained their role in the project.

Annnddd finally we had finished the presentation.

"And This is our dream project called PROJECT D" i said finishing the presentation.