Alpha Jack

Nicoles pov
*******
Song:Mercy
Artist:Shawn Mendes
Don't play song yet
*******
I wake up in a hard bed.Where and when did I get here?

oh yea.....dumbass guards.

I hear footsteps walking towards the smelly cell.

"Finally your awake ,your car's aren't scratched I must say you have very good taste in cars by the way...and what was the other thing?......oh yea!I'm  taking you to see the alpha." a guy comes up to the cell and starts rambling.

"uh-um o-okay?" I say confused.I try to stand up but pulled back down.

I look down and see I'm chained...great.

"are you comi-oh yea your chained and the door is closed,how did I become a guard I don't know don't care." he mutters.

he fumbles with the keys to the cell and finally open it.He comes over to me unlocking my ankles and wrist.

I sigh of relief and rub my anckles and wrist. Stupid silver chains.

"let's go!!" he song songs and marches down the hall way.

we arrive at a door and we walk in.

"HOW MANY TIMES DID I SAY KNOC-"he stops and looks at me.

"D-daddy?" I whisper.

a tear  rolls down his eye and he puts his hands over his mouth and closed his eyes.

"leave Sam." he tells the guard.

same bows the leaves.

he walks over to me and just stares.

All of a sudden he hugs me.

I weep into his chest seeing as I'm 5'2 and he's 6'6 I'm pretty short.

"where have you been dad?" I question as we pull away and I wipe my eyes.

"I've been here running another pack,your great uncles pack he died from the loss of his mate,poor man they were the high school sweet  hearts."

"um well so I was just passing through I'm going to Miami."I say looking down.

"oh I see,um well,here is moms and my phone number." he says writing down something.

he stands up and puts it in my hand.i hug him again and go on my tippy toes to kiss his cheek.

"bye dad,tell mom I say I miss her."I say and he nods.

I leave the room and use my werewolf speed to my keys and car.I get to my car and open the door then turn on.

I zoom to the next town.

I stop once I get to the next town.Hm gaurds did get me,that's great.

I look around.

this is a cute town.

I look around and spot a library.

I drive  over to it and park in the parking lot.

I see the librarian at the desk and I walk up to it.

"hi do you guys have any computers?" I ask.she looks up from her book and smiles at me.

"right behind book shelf 2."she says and goes back to her book.

I look at the top of the bookshelfs and see they are numbered.i see  2 and walk behind it.

I find the computers being used by three people but there are ten computers.

I log onto one and go to buy an airplabe ticket.