happy birthday

Nicole's pov

I woke up at 6:00 am and i noticed it was my 17 birthday!! I took a shower,shaved everywhere ,washed my hair with vanilla scented shampoo and conditioner and washed my thin body with raspberry body wash.I got out and brushed my teeth.I shifted into my wolf when I was 16 and i am a full white wolf with a black.

They found it in their heart this year to let me wear a nice outfit so i choose a 5sos band tee,black skater skirt,high top black and white convers,my 'i love 5sos' iphone 6s+ case,flower glasses,my bracelet my mom gave me that i never take off, a...

They found it in their heart this year to let me wear a nice outfit so i choose a 5sos band tee,black skater skirt,high top black and white convers,my 'i love 5sos' iphone 6s+ case,flower glasses,my bracelet my mom gave me that i never take off, and my 'night magic' perfume from avon. I walked back to the bathroom and brushed my rainbow hair.I put it back in a tight bun and put a black beanie on to hide my rainbow hair. (Outfit below)

I got eye liner and put winged eye line on

I got eye liner and put winged eye line on.I put the attic ladder down quietly and stepped down.I put the ladder up and walked down the stairs.

I walked into the kitchen and got all my stuff.Bacon,eggs,pork roll,bagels,cream cheese,butter,french toast stuff, bread for toast,waffles,appels and oranges.

I washed my hands and got down to cooking.I put pans on all four stove parts and turned them on.I put the bacon in one pan,pork roll in another,i put the French toast bread in, and they like their waffles stove cooks so i put them on another one.I cracked all the eggs and mixed them.I shook all the bacon and pork and flipped the french toast and waffels,i put the bread in the toaster. I got out plates and put the bacon on one,pork on the other one,french toast on another,and waffles on  another.

I put the eggs in a pan i didnt use and stirred them.I finished stirring eggs and put them on a plate.I chopped all the apples and put them on a plate.

I put all 90 plates,forks,cups and napkins on all 9 tables that fit ten people.I put all the food on the buffet table along with sugar powder,syrup,and more toppings on the table and went back to the kitchen.I washed all the dishes and put the in the dish drainer.I grabbed an apple and chomped down on it fast.I threw the apple core away and heard feet multiple feet coming down.

I got a lot of 'happy birthday omgea' and just looks.

"Your dismissed." alpha alec said.

"Thank you alpha." is and he nods going into the dining room with the rest.

I scurry to the front door where my black leather books bag with gold spikes on the front packet is hanging with the coat rack that is not holding any coast because its spring and warm so yea.I grab my galaxy designed  penny board  that they let me have and walked out the door shutting it.

I put my penny board down and rode to school. A.k.a prison for me.I stopped and pulled out my head phones and plugged in my i phone.I shuffled my music and "behind these hazel eyes." came on.

Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

Oh oh....

Seems just like yesterday you were apart of me..

I use to stand so tall

I use to be so strong

Your arms around me tight

Everything it felt so righhhht

Unbreakable,like nothing could go wronggg...

Now i can thiiiink

Now i can sleeeeep

I barley hanging oooonnnn!!!!

HERE I AM ONCE AGAIN

IM TORN INTO PIECES

CANT DENY IT

CANT PRETEND

JUST THOUGHT YOU WERE THE ONE!!

I sang along till my wolf cut in...

'' <<That means she is talking to her wolf

'I have a feeling something bad is ganna happen today nicole.'

'I know taylor,i can feel it too.' i reply to my wolf taylor.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<hope you liked the first chapter