Nialls pov

Sarah first made me go to starbucks and buy her and iced mocha with a white chocolate and raspberry scone. But although she said she was hungry she only managed to eat half of it before giving up and offering it to me.

 “Come on, eat just a little, please baby,” I coaxed, sliding her chair closer to mine and holding the rest of the muffin I had just bought her. She began to  blush bright red, looking around at the people eating near us totally embarresed, “Niall…not here, Please don't do this.” “Well you won’t eat at home for Harry either,” I said, not bothering to keep my voice down. “So maybe if I embarrass you enough, you’ll eat here.” Turning away from me, she muttered out of the side of her mouth, “Niall please stop.” “No. Baby girl please eat,” I begged, still holding it next to her mouth. Just to please me, she took the pastry in her hand and studied it. Just the mere thought of putting it in her mouth made her look as if she was going to be sick. But she looked up at me and saw how tense I was, She hadn't eaten this much for breakfast since the accident. But she started to shake her head and dropped the muffin on the plate lowering her head as the tears started to leak form her eyes. "Please dont cry, Its ok. We'll try again tomorrow".

"Now what are we going to do" I asked her trying to lighten the mood. She soon cheered up and  wrote me a list of everything that we needed back in the house and forced me into the supermarket to buy it all. Sarah laughed and chatted away to me as we made our way round the store. At first nobody seemed to notice who I was with my hat and glasses or they just didn’t care but I guess the word still spread quickly because just as we finished checking out all the items the flashing and screaming from the fans began. The manager of the store soon appeared and once he laid eyes on me he realised what was happening. I quickly got onto the phone to Security explaining what was happening and they said they would be 10 minutes before they got there so all I could do was wait until they did. Paul wouldn't be happy. He always liked to know if one of us were taking off somewhere especially if Sarah was with us. You see Paul has a soft spot for Sarah so he didn't like putting her in these dangerous situations to start with. I turned back around to see a very scared looking Sarah in front of me. She had made it the the floor and was now hugging her knees whilst she was having what must have been the beginnings of a panic attack. I slowly walked up to her to prevent scaring her and pulled her into my chest.

"shh Sarah,  calm down love, everything is going to be all right . Paul is on his way here right now will be back home in no time " I whispered in her ear trying to calm her but it wasn't helping. The tears were now flooding down her beautiful face as she clung onto my shirt for dear life. She like me  has never liked large crowds of people and this one was truly massive.  I could see the camera lights getting closer so before too many pictures were taken I picked Sarah up and moved her away from the windows, out of the paparazzi's sight. The longer we waited the more stressed out she got. I tried everything but in the end I just rang Harry out of pure desperation.

" Niall what's wrong i'm watching the news and your on it! Where is Sarah? is she ok?" Harry yelled down the phone.

" Calm down mate, Sarah's not hurt. No. Yes i was.  We're waiting for Paul and the rest of the guys to get here. Harry I've never seen this amount of fans before its crazy and Sarah's not dealing with it well at all. She keeps asking for louis. Thats all she is saying  "Louis I need louis and Tell Harry i'm sorry that I left it was a fucking stupid idea". She won't stop say terrible things about herself" What do I do?"

Harrys pov

Louis why does she want louis?  I took the phone and handed it to louis who stared at me whilst he put the phone to his ear. His expression changed almost instantly. I guess Niall was explaining the situation to him. He rose from the sofa and began pacing back and forth muttering something inaudible to Niall. What are they talking about that has Louis so annoyed? By now Liam had tried to calm the now fuming Louis down but nothing was working. Then he suddenly stopped dead in his tracks.

" Niall put Sarah on the phone now, I know what to do!" Louis said as he ran back over us and placed the phone on loudspeaker on the coffee table allowing us all to hear

"Sarah its us. Please stop crying babe" Louis talked down the phone but we continued to hear the sound of her whimpering

"Guys trust me but we have to sing, quick, Liam think of a song!" Louis shouted looking desperately at Liam for help. LOUIS IS A GENIUS.  I always used to sing to Sarah when she was upset or scared how could I not have remembered that.

"There's nothing where he used to lie

The conversation has run dry"  Liam started and soon the rest of us joined in. He knew it was one of her favourite songs.

"That's what's going on

Nothing's fine, I'm torn

I'm all out of faith

This is how I feel

I'm cold and I am shamed 

Lying naked on the floor. "

As are voices dies away we could tell that the crying had stopped and all we could hear was the  odd sniffle comming from sarah then the silence was interrupted by Nialls voice.

"Lad's Paul had just walked in. We'll be home in no time. I'm sorry about this Harry, its all my fault.  I shouldn't have brought her out this morning. She just wasn't ready.  "

"It's not your fault mate, none of us knew this was going to happen so don't blame yourself. See ya soon Niall" I said before hanging up the phone and began waiting for them to arrive home.

Hey Guys,

Please comment and like my work:):):):) people seem to be loosing intrest in the story so I might not update anymore!! Let me know if you want me to continue writting????