Good Morning

Harrys pov

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP, Agghhh my head. No sooner had my hand slammed down on the alarm turning it off, that I practically sprinted from my bed to empty the contents of my stomach into the toilet. After a minute i stood up too look at myself in the mirror, I felt like shit and I sure looked like shit too. What had happened last night? It was only ment to be a drink or too. I striped down, taking of last nights shirt and my trousers and chucking them to one corner and hopped into the shower trying to wake myself up. I soon climbed out and pulled on a fresh pair of boxers and left my room in search of the others. 

The first door i came across was Nialls. I slowly opened, slightly afarid of what i might see. You see when Niall decides he is going to drink there is no stopping him!! He will drink and drink until he either passes out or there is nothing left to drink. So as you can tel i wasn't looking forward to seeing his state this morning. I poked my head round the door and found what at first looked to be a deserted room. His clothes from last night where thrown at the end of the bed along with a pair of pants that diffently didn't belong to Niall. He knew the rule. No bringing girls back to the appartment. A hotel was fine but this wasn't ok. I stormed over to his bed and pulled back the covers to reveal the simi naked girl still out for the count. But no niall. Thats when i head it. The sound of someone puking but  they have nothing left in their stomach to get sick. I pushed open the bathroom door to see a very sad looking Niall. I didn't care he knew he wasnt ment to bring that girl back. If managment found out it would be a nightmare. I dragged him back through his room and out into the hall. 

"What are you at Niall, You know your not ment to bring girlls back here. We all agreed on it remember! What were you thinking" I screamed whispered at him.

" I wasn't thinking. Liams going to kill me. I cant remember anything from last night . You know how I get when Im drunk. I dont even know her name. What am i ment to do Harry, Liam cant find out let alone anybody else." Niall whispered back regret clear in his voice. I felt bad for him even though he broke one of the few rules we made it wasnt really his fault but i dont think liam would over look this event quite as easly. Lets just say liam dosn't like when anybody does anything wrong but this was a big no.no in his eyes. He would flip. 

"Its ok mate. Ive got a plan but you owe me big time" nialls eyes light up when i said that. "OK, so here what we are going to do. All we need  is get the girl into a taxi without waking her and I can pay for her to be drivin back to the night club and leave her there so nobody will know the difference and its still dark anyway so nobody will see us but we have to do it now before Liams up. 

We both re-enetr the room sightly and picked up the poor girls clothing and put it back on her trying our best not to wake her. Niall rang a cab while i went to check if liam was still asleep and thankfully he was. In the end we made it out with the girl who somehow remained asleep and got her into the taxi, drove by my friend so we wouldn't have to worry about a story getting out. 

Sarahs pov

37 missed calls, 72 unread messages and 27 new voicemails. I couldnt put it off any longer. I had to call him. Not louis me. I had to let him Know that i was all right, but what was i ment to say. How colud I tell him that I almost got raped last night and know have a broken wrist and a couple of ribs. I dont think he would take it too well. I looked over at louis who was still fast asleep on the small armchair. He never did leave last night and for that I was thankful. I looked back down at my phone and reaslied there was no way out of it so I pressed redial. 

"Hello" a tired voice came from the other end of the line "Harry speaking, who is this"

"Harry" was all I managed to get out  before he started.

"SARAH, Is that you? WHERE ARE YOU!!! I HAVE BEEN CALLING YOU FOR THE LAST FOUR HOURS NONSTOP AND YOU LEAVE IT THIS LONG TO REPLY. LIAM AND NIALL HAVE BEEN DRIVING AROUND TOWN LOOKING FOR YOU ALL MORNING. YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE WHEN YOU GET HOME!!! YOU THOUGHT I WAS CROSS LAST TIME HOW COULD YOU BE SO STUPID AND CARELESS AFTER EVERYTHING THAT WE HAVE TALKED ABOUT. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU WHY CANT YOU JUST BEHAVE??

By this time my silent tears had soaked my face and were dripping on to my bed. I knew he wouldn't let me talk. 

"Harry" i whimpered "It hurts" 

"What do you mean it hurts, Whats wrong? Sarah, where are you? All the anger had vanished from harrys voice and was replaced with worry and panic. You could hear other hushed voices in the background so Im guessing I was on speaker phone.

"He hurt me Harry," I wept into the phone, " He was too strong Hary, and i couldn't do anything to stop him. I called you name Harry but you never came" 

Silence. All you could hear was my ragged uneven breath down the phone until Liam calmly spoke to me.

"Were you you, Baby girl, Please just calm down and tell us, Your going to be alright. Is anybody with you right now" 

"Im in... Im in....Im at....Im at the hospital but I dont know where!! I dont know which one. Liam im scared. Louis is stil asleep and im scared" I whimper down the phone

"Louis is there, Why is louis there?, Is he ok? Actually Sarah it doesn't matter. Just go wake him up Baby girl and put him on the phone."

I slowly slipped out of the bed and walked towards louis calmly. He was still fast asleep and i didn't want to disturb him. But i had too.

"Louis, Louis wake up, Please louis" I cried. I reached forward and tapped his sholder. He jumped from his chair clearly startled resulting in me letting out a wimper as i flinhing back due to his sudden movement. He seemed to sudddenly realise what he had down as he walked slownly over to me and crouched down to my level. 

"Im sorry baby, I didn't mean to scare you, Please forgive me." I still couldn't from any words but i raised my hnd with the the phone in it to him. You could hear a worried Liam calling my name, asking what had just happened. Louis took it and started into a deep conversation about directions and me but i just zoned out. I was in so much trouble when Harry gets here. He will probley hate me. They all will. I slowly crept back to my bed and began crying silently to myself.