The master plan

Harrys pov 

Im going to kill her. I cant remember the last time i was this mad. What was she thinking how could she have been so stupid.

Me and the lads  were at the recording studio when paul came in looking annoyed. what was going on? He never interrupted our practices. 

"what up paul?" Liam asked knowing there must be a good reason behind this. Paul didn't answer he just thrust his hand holding a phone towards me. I glanced up at him looking for answers. He just shook his head in disappointment. I got up and took the phone off him and walked into an empty studio. By the look on paul's i could tell that who ever was on the other end of the phone line wasn't going to tell me anything good. 

"Hello, Who is this?" I asked curiously into the phone.

"Hello, Mr Styles. This is the from East Wood High School Principle Mrs Anderson, Im ringing you to talk to you about your sister Sarah's behaviour in school today after an incident in her english class"

I internally groaned. Thats twice in one week. On monday they called saying she was being late for class, what has she done now? 

"Miss Styles was seen by two of the other girls in her class as she forcefully rammed herself into the Mrs Jacksons desk being fully away of her actions, after the two of them had a disagreement over the class topic. The two girls i was talking to say they hear Sarah tell her fellow class mates what she was planning to do." Mrs Anderson continued. 

I was starting to get angry at Sarah. What the fuck was she playing at messing about like that in class. I started to pace round the room pulling my hand through my hair, trying to ignore the four sets of years boring into my back desperately wanting to know what was going on.

Mrs Anderson carried on talking " In the process she not only managed to knock over the stack of Home work which she had also failed to hand in, but she  damaged school propriety by breaking Mrs Jacksons brand new vase. she would have received a set of detentions after school if it hadn't been for the swear word she choose to shout out in Mrs Jacksons face after the series of events happened. 

"SHE DID WHAT" I yelled back down the line, by now Louis, Liam, Harry and Niall had all gathered around. Liam pulled the phone away from my hand forcing my fingers of it and put it on loud speaker while Louis and Zayn tried to calm me down. 

" Yes, Im sorry, But Sarah's behaviour was totally out of hand in school today and will not be tolerated. Breaking school property,Swearing, not doing home works on time and being cheeky to members of staff. Im sorry Mr Styles, but i have no choice in the matter. I have decided to suspend Sarah for the remainder of this week and all of next. I hope she can use this time to reflect upon her actions and think about what she wants to do with her self. Is that ok mr Styles"

Liam panicked and through the phone at Niall not knowing what to say or do.  "Thank you, I am very sorry for Sarah's behaviour and I will make sure she fully understand the seriousness of her actions. Once a gain Im very sorry Good bye." Niall spoke calmly into the phone in his best attempt of my accent. Niall hung up the phone and him along with all the other boys looked at me expecting an explanation. 

"Sarah, She purposely rammed into the side of her english teachers desk because she disagreed over something in class. In the process she managed to break the teachers new vase, nock over the pile of home work on the desk and top it off with her swearing. " I said realising how bad my little sisters attitude actually was. She was only 15 for gods sake. 

"Oh" was all the boys could muster. I knew they thought she was bad but i don't think they realised how messed up she actually was. 

"I better go pick her up then she is in so much trouble when we get home" i fumed as I tried to push pass LOuis but her wouldn't budge. " MOVE LOUIS IM NOT IN THE MOOD FOR YOUR STUPID GAMES" I yelled but he still didn't budge.

"NO, Harry listen to me. Your in no fit state to drive at the moment. Niall will go and get her and we will all go home and give you some time to calm down before she gets back." Louis said grabbing my car keys from my hand and chucking them to Niall. 

"But she is my sister, my responsibility. Im the reason she is like this in the first place. If I hadn't left her last year after X factor she would still be my sweet innocent baby sister. Its all my fault" I realised at that exact moment why Sarah hated me so much. I had just abandoned her. I promised I would call and text all the time but i didn't. i forgot. I was always there to protect her before but then i just vanished. I was such a terrible brother. 

I don't now if it was because of the anger at my sisters actions or my self for putting her in this situation but i broke down, tears pouring down my face. Louis quickly pulled me into a hug and sent Niall to get Sarah. They had all realised it to. Sarah hated them as they were the ones she had gotten replaced with. I continued to crying into Louis t-shirt. This was all my fault. 

Liam's pov

This is why Sarah hated us. She thought that we were the ones that replaced her with her brother, she blamed us for taking him away. No wonder she never wanted to talk to any of us unless she had to. We managed to get Harry to stop crying and we all made our way out to the car. We drove of all too caught up in our own thoughts to make conversation. 

" What am I going to say to her, she never listens to me when I shout at her, She doesn't care what i have to think or say. If i yell at her she will just yell back, if I take her phone she's just uses the house one or the computer. How am I supposed to deal with her if the usual threats don't work" Harry cried from beside me after a while. we all thought about ways to punish her but none of use could think of anything. 

"Guys, did Sarah ever tell any of you if she actually liked living with her mum or going to her old school, because I for one have never seen her call or text a friend from before she left." Zayn curiously

"No she never talked about the year Harry was gone, but how is that relevant Zayn" Louis questioned. All of us were paying attention now. Sarah had never ask or begged us to go home like Harry thought she would, She never even asked to meet up with old friends. She actually must like living with us. I don't see how but she must think it is an improvement. But why. What happened that year. We all looked at each other realising what zayn was about to say

"Well since she obviously for some reason prefers living with us, I think to punish her Harry, you should pretend to sent her home. Like pack all her stuff and pretend to have booked the flights and if it doesn't work we can uses plan B, really send her home, Im only joking. Im 100% sure this will work trust me. When my younger sister didn't want to do something and she was given a choice i was right every time. I can read sarah like a book. She secretly is happy that you came back and took her away and brought her to live with you but she is just too stubborn to admit it."

Zayn was right. we all spend the next 20 minutes planning what we would do when we got home. Harry texted Niall to make sure he was clued into what was going to happen. We pulled up to the house and scrambled out of the van, to put our master plan in action.