Characters

The Girls

Rose Faith Emerson: she has dark chocolate brown hair with hot pink highlights and emerald green eyes. Shes tall, artistic and calm. Shes very pretty and quite funny at times and is bubbly. Shes a hardcore manchester united fan and LOVES to play football. Her favorite subjects are art, drama, and history. She loves carrots and apples and doesnt always obey the rules. She is 19 years old.

Izzy Grace Adler: she has brown locks and golden eyes. Shes LOVES english (subject) and is VERY dramatic. Shes very funny, pretty and talks a lot if you know her but is very quiet if you dont. She loves food especially Italian food, and will spend 1,000s of pounds on varsity jackets. She is extermely vain, she has to look in every mirror she passes. She is 18 years old. 

Hazel Elizabeth Swan: she has long brown hair and brown eyes. She has tan skin. She is artistic and has super intelligence. She is pretty, sensible, and organised. Shes more of a mother than a best friend to the others. She prefers to use a fork than to use a spoon, even when eating ice cream. She likes all subjects. She is 18 years old

Violet Kimberly Lorraine: she has inky black hair with red streaks in it, and has blue eyes. Her favorite subjects are PE and Science. He loves food, but somehow stays skinny. Shes not shy, and is smart. She loves nandos and would work there if she got everything free. Unlike the others, shes half irish and half british. She doesnt mind people passing gas (posh way of saying farting). She always looks on the positive side and is kind to everyone. She is 17 years old.

Katy Joy Hyde: she has brown hair which curls down and has bluish greenish eyes. She is artistic and is quiet but funny. She is very good at maths and english. Her favorite subjects are art and geography. She loves cats and they love her too. Her bffl is Hazel, and they are both alike. She is very organised and neat. She likes to cook and her food is better than Gordan Ramseys. She is 18 years old.

The Boys

Well all the boys are from One Direction. If you came here, you are a fan and you know their personalities, if you dont go educate yourself about One Direction and dont come back untill you know their likes, dislikes and most importantly THEIR PERSONALITIES.