The flight (part 1)

Hi guys! Welcome to my first fan fiction, I hope you enjoy it. Quick note, Jacksepticeye is the only real Youtuber in this story, any others are fictional (spoilers!)I'm not too sure when chapters will be uploaded, so yeah, enjoy part one!!

"Hello guys, my name is GlitteringOmega, and here I am, at the airport about to get on the plane to Ireland!"

I quickly panned the camera round, showcasing the crowd. "I swear, it's so crowded, I'm about to suffocate. It's thirty degrees here now. Ah, well, at least Australia is consistently hot, hey?"I flapped my hand in front of my face, exaggerating a bit.

"That's my plane being called, guys, thanks for watching, I'll most likely make a video when my plane lands. Bye!"I shut my camera, ignoring the odd glares from the people around me as I made my way to the terminal.

"Which plane are you on, dear?" The lady asks me at the counter.

"Um... the one which'll take me to Westmeath, Ireland."

"Ah, yes. Here you go, take your ticket, have a nice flight."I smiled in thanks as I went over to the lounge to wait for my plane.

My name is Audrey O'Connell, and I- well, I used to live in Australia. I'm now on my way to Ireland to study- and live- there.I've always wanted to go to Ireland, and since a uni I applied to there accepted me, why not?I took out my make-up mirror to check my bronze-coloured ringlets. My eyes, also chocolate brown, seemed a little puffy, though.

Ah well.

I took out the ad I had sent in, on a visit to the university.

Needed: a place to stay. 22 year old uni student, quiet, need office space. No job, unless YouTubing counts. Staying for about two years.Please email: generic-email@AudreyOmega.com

And then the reply ( in a funny font):

Able to give you a place to stay. Bedroom with ensuite and desk, enough space for laptop. When are you expecting to arrive? 40 Emerald street, Westmeath.

ETA 14th March. Flying out from Australia.

I folded up the rather cold conversation with a sigh. I hoped my roommate would be nice. I knew he'd be a guy; that I cleared up straight away.

"FLIGHT TO WESTMEATH LEAVING IN FIFTEEN MINUTES. REPEAT FLIGHT TO WESTMEATH LEAVING IN FIFTEEN MINUTES!" The speaker blared. I got up, tucked both the emails and my mirror in my handbag, and walked out to my plane to Ireland.

End of Audrey's POV

I slapped my hands together, happy with the room that would soon belong to my new roommate. Hungry, i walked into the kitchen to eat.

But I saw something out the back window.

I looked out, and in the dense underbrush just out my backyard, green lights-eyes- glinted I sighed, swearing under my breath, and vaulted out the window.

End of Part 1. Hope you enjoyed reading this!

- GlitteringOmega

*a few months later*

Hey there, if your reading this for the first time, then it's good to know that I've changed my name from Glitteringomega to Twyla X. Rather than go through and change  every time I signed my name on this janky iPod keyboard, I'm just going to leave this here. Once you've finished this, be sure to check out the sequel and my new book, Five Games to Play (fnaf fanfic feat. Markiplier)

Love ya!

-Twyla X