Tough luck my friend.You will still fall.

And she did, not on the bed though, on the carpeted floor. Face first.

I laugh, turning over looking down at my poor friend who groans in pain. "You should've known better Avril."

She snaps her head at me, shoots a playful glare and pout. Pushing herself off the floor and makes her way to the door. Just as she was about to close the door after her, she turns her upper body, saying, "Get ready. We'll leave in thirty."

"Can we just not go to school today?" I stretch on the word 'today' making it more dramatic.

"Unfortunately. If I was the president, we'll go to school on weekends and we'll have five days of fun and adventures. Don't forget to vote for me if I become one." She laughs.

I grab onto the nearest pillow and aim it at her. "Shut up!" That only made her laugh even louder.

"INDIGO! COMMON!" Avril yells from downstairs. "WE'RE GONNA HAVE OUR ASS BURNT IF WE DON'T REACH ON TIME!"

"LANGUAGE YOUNG LADY!" Mrs Reed scolds her daughter. She's very particular about those kind of words because she doesn't want Robyn to use them at such a young age. Not possible if you have a sister like Avril, who has a mouth of a sailor.

Only behind her mother's back.

"YOU CAN GO FIRST IF YOU WANT TO!" I yell back as I turn my backpack upside down and shake it vigorously, pouring out all of the contents. I threw my bag aside and search frantically for it. I shove all the stuff aside, flipping my books and shake them like my phone would magically appear out of the pages.

Come on! Where the hell are you hiding! At times like this I wished I had a magic power.

"Indie - what are you doing?"

"Oh nothing, just looking if all of the pages in my textbooks are still intact." I state sardonically, without even glancing at her. "I'm looking for my phone alright! Dammit!" I abruptly snap to no one but myself.

Actually, truth be told, I can't go anywhere without bringing my phone along. I will get all panicky and rather stay at home to find it. I feel somewhat safe knowing that I have it with me and in case of emergency, I could just dial the number. Seriously who am I kidding. Who in the world can live without their phone. I know I can't.

Avril didn't need to be told what to do, she stood by my side and search through my bag. I jog over to the bed; maybe I accidentally kick the phone and it landed somewhere on the ground or somewhere in the duvet. I get down on my knees and search under the bed. I sigh audibly when I couldn't find it. I then swiftly get up and roughly grab hold of the white duvet and shake it, making sort of a wave so my phone would drop.

"Girls, you're gonna be - oh my." Avril and I stop at whatever I was doing when we heard Mrs Reed voice. "What are you girls doing?" She query as she walks over to us.

Avril raise her eyebrow, in a way saying 'are you being serious' to her mother. "We're doing some spring cleaning before we head to school."

"This isn't the time for sarcasm Avrilia Gwenetta Reed." Mrs Reed reprimands her daughter, pulling out the full name card. And as a response, Avril just smirks. "Indie honey, are you looking for a phone?"

My head snaps towards her, my eyes wide in astonishment. "How did you know?" I voice out my thoughts. I threw the duvet aside and double my pace towards her. "Have you seen it? I'm going berserk soon if I don't have it with me."

"It's okay darling. We have a spare phone. Actually my old phone. It's a BlackBerry Bold, if you don't mind I'll lend it to you." Sincerity evident in her voice as she asks me.