Im sorry is to late

I woke up and wiped my face and felt dry tears from last night. I thought that was a nightmare 😕.

I looked at my phone calls and texts from Lucas and honestly just ugh how could he do this especially when we have a baby on the way. I walked downstairs and seen a note on the kitchen table. Y/n please go talk to Lucas I was talking to him all night... I'm not saying what he did was right but this boy loves you and I really do want to kill him but listen to what he says I can't believe I'm saying that" - parents.

Really he hurt me not just this time man he doesn't know how I feel he doesn't care anymore I kept thinking to myself. He promised me. I feel asleep on the couch and woke up to someone opening the door. It was Lucas what the fuck do you want get out of my fucking house I yelled at him. Y/n listen to me please I'm a fucking idiot I know you want to leave me, but I don't want you to be alone with our baby I do love you I have a lot of shit on my mind and t number one thing is making you happy and I'm majorly failing at that right now. I try I'm trying to be a good fiancé a good father trying to do everything I can but we need to do this together please he said to me. He walked up to me us sitting by the stairs. Lucas why why you know at you did. I'm sorry I fucked up man he started to to he started to cry. He hugged me and went to my stomach talking. I'm sorry baby I'm such a horrible father you deserve better then me I'm trying im just trying he said to me while his head rested on my chest, and his hand on my stomach. After a few minutes he got up. I need to take you somewhere please he asked me. Lucas I said. Please. I swear to ugh first you need to stop promise me that we'll go to a counter please I said. Ok anything to help us he said.

We got in the car. I was up all night I couldn't sleep he said while driving. Huh I laughed neither could I don't you think I said. Do you get how much I love you y/n he asked me. Yes I do Lucas of course I do I love you so much to Lucas.

Short but any ideas plz comment and vote loves❤️ share if ya want and I got some new books out to so check them out ✌️ I got a NCAA imagine book coming out, a LaMelo Ball book and coming soon a August Alsina book💜💜💜