My part

I started "I'm the only rapper/singer out there rapping about what you care about. Man we all know that ain't no single sight of doubt. You's see a little girl but wait and you'll see me sprout. I'm trying striving  my hardest and taking the right route. Yea I live in Chicago and look up on the streets. All you hear are these awesome sick  fresh beats. Just stop right not y'all people better take your seats. Yea you look around we got all these great athletes. Wade coming back where Rondo at. Oh yea here comes jimmy with those handles and great threes. Y'all don't know yet we the best Reppin the US."
So that was a song about when I use to live in Chicago I said. Damn shorty got fuc** fire Dillon said. Told y'all princess got talent Lucas said. I blushed they are all so nice. Ok well do we wanna hear her sing? Rachel asked. I stared singing Halo by Beyoncé. "I found a way to let you in but I never really had a doubt standing in the light of you halo-o-o I got my angel now it's like I've been awakened ever rule I had you breakin it's the risk that I'm taking. I ain't never gonna shut you out-o-o" Lucas was just looking like just staring at me. Yo Lucas stop drooling over y/n Dillon said. I'm not drooling over her she just got talent he told the boys. Thanks I said walking out of the booth.

So your turn I said looking at the boys. They all ran into the booth. Will started then Dillon then Lucas. Damn they are really good Lucas started speaking in french😩😩😩🔥 damn heaven I thought to myself. Wow you guys are super good I said looking at them. Thanks lil mama Lucas said. Thank you will said. Thanks Dillon said.

Are we gonna work on something new he asked looking at Rachel. Sure but I have to get y/n signed into the contract she said looking at me. Ok I said. I signed a few papers and had to let my parents sign but otherwise we started to write and brainstorm some things down.

"......

(Sorry it's short.... I will update soon keep voting and commenting, you can comment your name age hair and eye color and who you like out of the
Three and what you would want to happen if you would like😊)