Brainstorm

Ok so this is how we do it. We write three of the most important things to us on a piece of paper. Then we write about those three things and just mix our ideas together Will said explaining to me.

I wrote my three things down...
My cousin and family. Basketball

I wrote down " past few months have been the hardest rn. People ask me how I do it like wow. They ask why and people answer with just somehow. He didn't deserve this. He will always be missed. I remember him making those threes with the flick of his wrist. They say not to focus on the past but then we will forget. We need to stop this violence it's becoming to much. You hearing this from a 16 year old. Man now you know it's enough."
Lucas started rapping
"Let me start it as a real nigga. I will go broke just to stack for you. Anything you go through, I'm here with you. I will go through hell and back for you.
Dillon
"We are here for you never a doubt. Sticking by your side and trying our best to strive. You know that we a family we always got your back.
Will
"We don't need to say it twice just to get it through your mind. Everybody felt that pain before the pain nobody can explain. Over here rapping and singing about something important we got you back nothing else is important.

Damn we all good will said. Yea lets try it in the booth Dillon said. When I rap and sing it's always about something important. We all got in the booth and spit. The singing part came up and I rocked it, that's the best I heard myself sing before. Damn wow y/n that was amazing Lucas and the boys said. Thanks I said blushing hard.

(More coming sry it's kinda short)