Mall

Lucas bought me that cute set and I said thank you so many times. It's fine shawty get use to it you gon be gettin a lot of stuff he said with a huge smile. I smiled my million dollar smile back at him.

Damn bro her fukkin looks it's just damn I can't explain how beautiful this girl is. People might not see her as beautiful but I sure as fukk do.

We walked out and went to footlocker mind you I had my gold 11's on. Damn Lucas said grabbing the gold 11's off the shelf. We gonna be matching he said. Size 10 he asked the worker. Lucky this is the last 10 in stock he said bringing back the shoes.

He put them on and I took a picture "matching 11's✨❤️🤒" I posted it. Aye shawty better tag a niqqa he said. I tagged him @ lucascoly.

My phone outta nowhere started blowing up with request. I had 432 followers and when I accepted most of them I ended up with 2,842 followers. Lucas tagged me in a picture that's why. "Are you and Lucas dating" "your so pretty" "why are you so ugly and hanging around Lucas" one of them said. Damn my feelings just got crushed someone calling me
Ugly I'm tough but it gets to me I'm really sensitive. Lucas seen me look if sad and he took my phone away from me. "Block that bitch, she is just Jealous cause  your so pretty and second she sad cause she ain't hanging out with me" he said giving me back my phone. Thanks I said.

No problem baby he said hugging me. I hugged him back it was a cute hug you's might think this cheesy asl but I feel like safe or protected when he hugs me. We walked by Dillon and Will. You copped the 11's Will asked Lucas. Yea you gonna get them too he asked. Yup we gon be matching with y'all it'll be some group shit Dillon said. We walked out the store and a group of girls came over to the boys. "Hi are you dating one of the boys a girl with blonde hair asked". No I'm not we are just all friends I said. Lucas heard me and his face kinda got sad but he brushed it off and hugged a girl who's boobs were half showing. I seen him grab some other girls butt and then take a bunch of pictures. Lucas who's that girl over there a girl with red hair asked. Thats just my friend he said looking dead at me. I felt hurt but it is what it is and anyways he a player so don't matter.

We got out the mall and Lucas was still talking to me like he didn't grab some girls ahh and took a bunch of pictures with some hoes well most of them seemed really nice. We went by Lucas house he lived with him mom of course. We walked inside and his mom came walking up to us. Is this that girl tha--- this is y/n he cut his mom off. Hi y/n nice to meet you she said with a smile she said hi to the boys and walked off inside. Cmon we can chill in my room he said walking up stairs. We sat on his bed and just chilled.

I was on snapchat and I saw from the corner of my eye that the boys weren't in the room anymore. I just stayed there I didn't want to wonder around. I was on Instagram and someone jumped on the bed and started tickling me. Stop I said looking and seeing it was Lucas. He was on top of me and just laid there. He had his head by my boobs. He was on the side of his head and just laying there on top of me. He was on his phone. I was playing with his curly hair. He took a picture of us. "👑 queen with the king" so y'all want us to leave Dillon asked. Nah lets go to a party Will said.