Home

Ik Lucas isn't crushing on me. I'm such a nerd and Lucas got hella hoes anyway. He wouldn't want a fat ugly girl like me anyway I'm probably to young for him.

Lucas pov
Damn tbh y/n is fine but idk man she is pretty and thick 👅..... But she 16 honestly that don't matter. We only 3 years apart. I swear tho I would cuff her but I know I gotta wait.

Y/n pov
I went to sleep and on the weekend did literally nothing except play basketball.

Monday...
I woke up at 6:30 and got dressed in my outfit( the picture) my mom left already and my dad and brother went to work.
I got my car keys and walked outside got in my car and drove t school. When I walked in a seen Jackie and said hey and whatever we were talking when Justin came up to me my ex.(he is Puerto Rican too) hey y/n. Hi Justin what do you want I asked. Oh just gonna ask if your still with whats his name umm Lucas? We aren't together I said rolling my eyes. Lucas walked past us and Justin said oh there he is. Lucas turned around what the fuck you want me for he asked looking at Justin. I was just asking if y/n was still fuc**** with you like she fuc*** with me and Jacques. Justin first off i never fuc** with you and I didn't with Jacques either so stop talking shi* out of your ahh.

(Short sorry)