1-Truth or Dare

Noodle stared at her band mate from across the room, a small blush coating her cheeks. His blue hair was so unique, fascinating her every time she saw him. He was the reason she decided to become apart of the band after being dropped off at the studio in a crate. From day one, since the age of ten, he captivated her.

At first, she found him fun to be around. He wasn't creepy like Murdoc, and he was easier to talk to than Russel. Despite having a close bond with all of the band members 2D was definitely the closest to her, in Noodle's opinion anyways.

A small frown made its way upon the young woman's face as she remembered her four year disappearance. She always wondered if they even tried to look for her, or did they automatically assume that she had died?

Murdoc created a cyborg version of her as a replacement. Thinking about it sometimes irritated Noodle. Was she that replaceable? But then she remembered the day she reunited with the others. Out of the three, 2D was the happiest to see her. It reassured her secret crush towards him.

Now, at the age of twenty-six, she knew that her secret had been held in long enough. But how would she tell him?

2D was twelve years older than her, as well as the lead singer in their very popular band. He probably had hundreds of very attractive, more experienced women just waiting to pounce on him. And what was she? The awkward, average looking Japanese woman who sings back up and plays instruments. Noodle was probably nothing to him.

"Oi, Noodle! C'mon and play the game with us, yeah?" Murdoc asked her, grinning with his sharp, jagged teeth.

The young woman became confused. "Nani? What game?"

Russel motioned with his large hand for her to come over. "Truth or Dare, now come on! We need another player!"

Nodding, Noodle stood up, walking over towards her band mates. The only available spot around them was beside 2D, which made her blush a tad. Smiling, she sat down.

Murdoc chuckled his usual evil-sounding chuckle. "Alright ya piece of shits, who's goin' first?"

Russel smirked. "I guess I will. Murdoc, truth or dare."

"I'm not a pansie, dare!" the green-skinned man yelled out.

"Alright then. I dare you to...drink the toilet water! And I didn't flush," Russel decided.

Murdoc laughed. "That's too easy, but eh, whatever you say."

Standing up, he left the group, entering the bathroom.

2D laughed slightly when they all heard Murdoc gag in disgust. "Blimey, Russel. You musta really done somfin' to make him that sick."

Noodle couldn't help but to laugh with 2D. "Korehaomoshiroi! Poor Murdoc."

Several minutes later, a sickly Murdoc returned, sitting down. He smelled pretty bad too. "Okay, I did it. Ya better bloody hope I don't die. But, it's my turn. Noodle, truth or dare."

Noodle smiled cheerfully. "Dare!"

"Alright then. Come sit in my lap, sweet-cheeks." Murdoc smirked at Noodle's surprised look.

"Nani?! I...I--"

Murdoc laughed. "Backing out so soon?"

Gulping, Noodle shook her head. Gaining confidence, she stood up, slowly walking towards Murdoc. However, before she could take a third or fourth step, a pair of long arms wrapped around her waist, yanking her downwards onto someone else's lap. Glancing up, she noticed two large, black eyes blinking down at her.

"What was that for, 2D?" Murdoc asked him.

2D glared at the band's founder. "She wasn't comfortable wiff that. So she sits on my lap and wins the dare."

A bright blush made its way across the young Japanese woman's face. She could hardly believe it.

I am sitting in 2D's lap!

Could this mean that he really does have feelings for her? Maybe he was being protective over her. It wasn't the first time, after all.

Murdoc smirked, looking between Noodle and 2D. "Well, it looks like the plan worked after all. C'mon, Russel."

Nodding, Russel stood up, following Murdoc out of the room.

"Huh, what was that for?" Noodle questioned.

2D merely shrugged. "I don't know. Somefin smells fish around here."

The atmosphere between 2D and Noodle became awkward after several minutes, and eventually, Noodle slid off of 2D's lap.

"Blimey, I believe you won," the blue haired singer chuckled out.

Noodle smiled at him. "Hai! I did!"

But as she remembered her brief moment of sitting in her crush's lap, the blush from earlier returned. She knew that she'd have to reveal her secret soon.