Chapter 16: Planning: Renesmee

En başından başla

"Where?" He asks, but when he looks at my knowing look, he asks, "I assume the Cullens' backyard?"

"Bingo." I say with a smile. Place: check. "Oh, the time should be at noon."

"Okay." He says. Time: check.

"I'm going to let Alice know the information so she can print out the invitations. I assume you still need to buy a tux?"

"Maybe." He says. I chuckle at how silly he is.

"I'll see you later." I say as I give him a quick peck on his lips.

"Bye." He says, watching me walk away to find Alice.

When I find her, I open my mouth to speak, but she interrupts me.

"I already know. Print out the invitations for the wedding." As she sees my shocked expression, she continues, "I overhead you and Jacob."

"Of course." I mutter. "Thanks."

"Anytime." She says, walking away to print out the invitations.

Well then, I didn't have to explain anything to her. I thought to myself as I went to my room.

*the day before the wedding*

Alice tries to guide me outside to show me my surprise from her and Rose. Keyword: tries. She covers my eyes with her hands and I end up tripping on some of the steps to get downstairs. When we finally get outside, she moves her hands away so I can see the beautiful view in front of me.

 When we finally get outside, she moves her hands away so I can see the beautiful view in front of me

The altar was white along with the chairs. I looked up to see paper lanterns attached to string above our heads. And next to the altar was the white tables for the reception. I love it!

       "I can tell you love it

"I can tell you love it." Alice says as she stares at my expression.

"Yes, I do. Thank you so much, Aunt Alice." I say.

"Of course. Anything to make my niece's wedding day special. Now, let's try walking in your heels." She says as she gives me my heels and I put them on.

       My heels were full of white gems with a few pink gems and flowers scattered on them

My heels were full of white gems with a few pink gems and flowers scattered on them. They were flawless. I struggled with them at first, but I eventually got the hang of it.

"I'm starting to think that wearing heels is a bad idea. Can't I just wear flats or go barefoot?" I ask.

"Absolutely not. Beauty can be a pain, but it's only for one day." Alice says.

I sigh in defeat, knowing that I won't be able to convince her to not make me wear heels. Once I felt my feet aching, I took off my heels and handed them back to Alice so she can keep them safe. I would keep them in my room, but my room is a mess. Not gonna lie there.

"Go ahead and enjoy your last day as a single woman. While it still lasts. And remember to get some beauty sleep tonight." She says as she walks away to help with the finishing touches for the wedding.