Date time

~chloe~
I looked in the mirror one last time examining my appearance.

Since Aidan didn't tell me where we were going I decided to go with a casual yet cute outfit. I was wearing black ripped skinny jeans with a blue cropped t shirt that said "be somebody" on the front in bold white letters. My shoes were blue high top converse and my hair was simply straightened and left down.

I added one final coat of mascara and looked at my phone

1:13

I wonder where he will be taking me? I thought back to when we were 12 and shook my head. He doesn't remember that surely, he barely even looked at me when we started high school.

I remember freshman year all too clearly. Aidan and I were very close all through our middle school years and when we got to high school I never saw him around.

When sophomore year came around my parents got into a fight that almost ended in a divorce, but they solved their problems thankfully. I spent most of the school year in hoodies and by myself shutting out all of my friends and spending all my time in the library.

When junior year came around I said hi to Aidan in the hallways hoping to become his friend. He looked confused and I ran away and never said anything ever again. I then found out about their game that they started freshman year of high school.

I didn't know until then due to my lack of seeing him freshman year and depressing sophomore year. I was beyond upset and how much he changed.

I sighed knowing that deep down I was beyond in love with Aidan when we were younger and maybe a part of me is still enamored with the thought of loving him.

A small smile made its way onto my face at the thought. Aidan and I... dating?

I shook my head and chuckled, I shouldn't even be wasting my time with such silly thoughts.

There was a knock on the door and I ran downstairs and open the door to reveal the one and only Aidan.

I looked him up and down in a swift moment to make sure it didn't seem like I was checking him out, which didn't work as I saw the corners of his lips turn up into a smirk.

He was wearing a casual button up shirt with ripped jeans and black Nike air shoes. His hair was tousled as if on purpose.

"Hi" I whispered out.

He didn't respond, just offered me his hand. I took it and gasped as he pulled me along with him to his car.

When I was seated, he turned to me. I raised an eyebrow expectantly when he let out a breath.

"Put this on" he said before placing a blindfold in my lap

I looked at it questioningly and then up at him. What is he doing?

"Please." He whispered

I knew that Aidan Black never said please so I did as I was asked and placed the blindfold
over my eyes.

Aidan clicked a button and the radio turned on, playing linkin park and I gasped.

Linkin park was my absolute favorite band.

I started moving and dancing around, which was hard in a blindfold, and heard Aidan chuckle beside me.

My cheeks turned a shade of pink and I turned my head away from his direction.

He continued to drive until I felt the car come to a sudden stop. He opened the door and got out, leaving me inside.

He ran around and opened my side and assisted me out of the car. He grabbed my hand and then my hip when I was out of the car, causing butterflies to erupt inside my stomach.

"Follow me" he whispered in my ear

I shivered at the feeling of his breath on my ear and stuttered out "o-ok"

He guided me for about 15 seconds until I felt the ground change to grass under my feet, we suddenly came to a stop and he put his hand on the back of my blind fold.

"1"

Where are we?

"2"

Am I going to like it?

"3"

Oh. My. God. Here?