Party: Part Two

~Blaire~
I literally love the song that came on
HEY MAMA!!
I understand that Lindsey isn't exactly a peppy girl, but I dragged her to the floor with me. Tiffany followed like a lost puppy. I spotted the perfect spot to fit on the floor. All three of us started swaying and screaming the song. We were having a blast. That was until I felt a tap on my shoulder. Josh.

I quirk an eyebrow "Yes?"

He smiled and said "Dance with me."

"Hmm... Let me think... No."

He groaned "have a little fun! I promise I only want to dance."

I sighed. "One dance. Only because this is my favorite song."

I waved bye to Lindsey and Tiffnay, and followed Josh over to the dance floor. He grabbed my hips ad started grinding on me. I decided to have a little fun and teach him a lesson.

I bent down and shook my ass really fast in his junk. He groaned in approval and I immediately stopped.

"Why did you stop?" He whined

"Because you liked it." I smirked just as the song ended. "And I believe that is the end of one song."

I walked away swaying my hips, but not without heritage Josh groan in approval.

Dick wads: 23
Us: 3

Suddenly Aidan came out from behind the corner.

"Hey Aidan what's up?"

"Have you seen Chloe?" Well he jumped right to it.

"She left 10 minutes ago."

He slammed his fist on the wall. "Dammit."

"Why are you being such a grumpy pants? Loosen up!"

He sighed in annoyance "I can't loosen up. Chloe and I kissed. She walked away leaving me clueless. What does 'I know what your doing and it's not going to work on me' mean?"

I shook my head and chuckled "she thinks you are using her and the kiss was fake. Can you blame her? You put her in the virginity games!"

I just chuckled and walked away. I was really done with this party. I texted Lindsey and Tiffany, telling them I was leaving.

Now it's time to walk the walk of shame.

*

*

*

It's short, but this story needs some love. Enjoy <3 :)