Party: Part One

~Chloe~
"You look so sexy in that dress. Red is my favorite color." Aidan whispered in my ear. He made sure to nibble on my earlob, sending millions of sparks through my body. Not good.

"Really?" I asked innocently

"Yeah. What's your favorite color?"

"Purple." I smile at the fact that we might be having a normal conversation. Then I scold myself. This is Aidan!

He must have noticed my hesitation because he added.

"I normally don't do this, but I want to get to know you. I don't know any of the others girls very well. I guess your different."

Lies. "Okay." I give a weak smile.

An idea popped into my head. I let my phone slip out of my hand that was previously grasping my precious baby. I turned around and bent to pick it up. The dress barely covered my ass to begin with.

Don't worry, I wore spanks under my dress. I want to tease him but I'm not a slut. I'm not giving him a show.

"Damn girl."

I stand up and fake a blush. Judging by his smirk I think it worked.

"You have a hot body."

I got another one of my brilliant ideas. I pushed his back against the way and leaned in until our lips were a centimeter apart.

"Don't be a tease Chloe." He said before leaning in to attempt to close the gap.

I turned my face to the side so he kissed my cheek.

"Karmas a bitch." I whispered in his ear. With that I started to walk away. Key word: Started. I was pulled back by Aidan.

I didn't have any time to react before Aidan's lips were on mine. I immediately responded and started scolding myself.

I know what he's doing. So I stopped it. It felt right, but it was wrong. All I said was

"I know what your doing. It won't work on me."

Then I jut walked away to find the other girls, leaving behind an astonished Aidan. He just got denied

*
~Rebecca~
"My feet are killing me!"

"Want me to carry you?" Asked a smirking Alex.

"I don't need to give everyone a display of my ass. Thanks but no thanks."

He shrugged and picked me up anyway. "I'm taking you outside."

"Did I tell you that was okay?"

"No!" I could practically hear the smirk on his face. He then tapped my ass and shouted
"She's mine bros. back off!"

I'm guessing that meant someone was staring at my ass. Finally he put me down by the edge of the pool. I took my shoes off and put my feet in the water.

Alex came and say down next to me.

"You're different."

He said it so quiet I almost didn't hear him. "How?"

He looked shocked as if he didn't think I would hear him. "All the other girls would be pouncing on me. He stay mellow and hope to be not seen. You always wear comfy clothes to school. You usually have a messy bun in and I know for a fact that the day we chose you, that wasn't your normal style. You tried to make yourself hot, but you already are. Your nails are always painted a dark color, never light. You almost never wear makeup and you have the prettiest eyes I have ever seen."

He let out a deep breathe after getting his rant out of the way.

"You are the only person to noticed things like that. Not even my friends do."

"It's kind of hard not to notice them when you have been my crush since the second grade."
I froze. Is he lieing?

"I'm not lieing. And to prove it to you, in going to do something that will get me disqualified. Rebecca.... I really like you."

I gawked. Until I felt my necklace being removed.

"What are you doing? You didn't rake my virginity."

"It will go back on depending on your answer my question."

"Which is?" Curiosity always gets the best of me.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

I smiled and said "why not?"

*

~Chloe~
Once I found Rebecca I notice he didn't have a necklace anymore.

"Dude WTF! You slept with him!"

"No! He is disqualified because I'm his girlfriend." She smiled.

"Dude. Why?"

"He is actually a really sweet guy."

"Then in happy for you. Let's leave before Aidan finds me again."

"Trouble in paradise?"

"No. Trouble in hell."