Edward Elric *Lemon*

( A/N: This was a recent request so I hope ya like it )

You, Alphonse and Edward walked along Central after fighting Lust... again. Some times you think 'is Lust really evil', every time you fight her you can see an unknown look in her eye and it gets you wondering sometimes.

You were out of breath walking along side Alphonse who seemed to find this normal and Edward walking in front the two of you humming, in his own little world. You have only been working along side them for 3 months and you still think that Alphonse body was hiding in that suit of armour he wears.

You also gained strong feeling for Edward. His strange mood swing personality; your favourite was his happy personality and his strict but his supporting for other and his friends sort of strict... it was a sexy look on him. The way he dresses, in all black; His black top underneath black shirt and long ass red coat, fitted nicely on his very toned body and his tight/ slightly loose shiny trousers showing off his fine as- wait what. You quickly shook your when you realised you were staring at his ass and blushed madly and focused on his hair; a nice golden colour that you have seen when it wasn't up. You thought it better down framing his face nicely along with that strange peace of hair that sticks up at the front.

You herd he used to be 4ft 11 when he was younger and that people used to take the mick or were shocked that fullmetal was little, it amused you. And at this moment just remembering about it made you smirk.

Your thoughts came back to you but back to his strand of hair. You really wanted to know why he has it, it was so tempting to just pull it but your instincts told you not to. "Hey Ed?" you said catching up with him until you were walking along side him. "hmm?" he hummed and looked at you. "What's with that strand of hair?" you said pointing it out, your finger only an inch away from it. Edward blushed slightly "I don't know but suggest you don't touch. Al did that once and I accidentley punched him in the face," he answered chuckling at the memory. You pulled your hand away and flicked your hair so it hung over your shoulders.

"My step brothers have one. One has a really long curl and the other brother has one that looks like yours," you said with a smirk at the end. "One time I used my awesome ninja skills and pulled them... boy was it a sight to see. It was weird but hilarious at the same time... now that back at it, It was very strange," you said mumbling the last bit. "What does it remind you of. Looking back at it now?" Ed asked in concern. "Cringy. It look like they just been pleasured or something like that," you said shuddering slightly.

This made Edward blush. That's why he punched his brother for touching his strange strand of hair...'creepy' he thought. "Would you like to stay with us for a while (y/n)? Then we can introduce you to some of our friends back at home," Alphonse suggested. "yeah thank you. That would be nice," you agreed making Edward smile slightly, glad you said yes since he had a huge crush on you.

Time skip 2 weeks later...

you have stayed with Ed and Al at there house for 2 weeks and have met there friend Winry which Al has love interest on but sadly she was seeing someone called Bradley who you also met, he was a really nice person. Plus Al was only 14 so she was to old for him. If he was the right age I'm sure they would have been a cute couple.

It was lunch time and Edward asked you to get some stuff from the groceries. You walked into the house with two bags of food and vegetables and you were exhausted. Walking into the kitchen you plopped the bags on the table with a thud. "That a lot of bags," Edward said shocked. "Well you asked for a lot of stuff," you huffed going to the fridge and opening it "Where is the milk?" you asked looking back at Edward. Edward grunted "don't tell me you like that stuff too," you nodded and closed the fridge. "What a wise maid once said to a chef. Milk is the most important part of your diet. It will give you strong, healthy bones, yes it will," you said like a mother talking to her child and walked into the lounge. Edward just rolled his eyes and went back to cooking.