Asuna Yuuki (male x reader)

The Knights of the Blood Oaths were at their base, planning on their next mission to clear the floor and advance in clearing the game. Asuna was discussing her plans and strategy, only to interrupted by one of their newest members, which was you.

"We would lose a fair amount of people that way." Your voice interrupted the discussion.

"If we attack it from that way, then we would lose people. The last thing we want is to lose more members and players. We should attack it from all the directions, since it won't have time to react quickly." Everyone turned to see you leaned against the wall with your arms folded.

"What do you know? You're new here, how can you possibly know that?" One of the high ranks asked. You walked away from your shadowy position and revealed your (h/l) and (h/c) hair and your (e/c) eyes which looked at them with boredom.

"Because my last guild made that mistake a few months ago, which is why I don't want anyone else to make that same mistake." You explained, making some of them go wide eyed, including Asuna.

"Thank you for alerting us. Would you mind sharing more of your advice?" She asked and you nodded. You walked up to them.

"Not a problem." You said. You showed them ways and told them the boss's weak points. Everyone was surprised at your knowledge of strategy.

"What's your name young blood?" One of the knights asked for your name.

"[Player Name]." You said to them.

"I think he would make a fine strategist." One of the knights said while some agreed.

"Hey, he is still a rookie. Don't give him no special treatment." One of them said while you only ignored him.

"I have no problem with your opinions, good or bad. I'm just here to help escape from hell." You said, leaning on the wall once again. They continued their plan and decided to go on a mission to claim some supplies. First you had to change into your required uniform. You walked into Heathcliff's office.

"Okay, you must be the new member. I welcome you into our fold young blood." He said as he stood up and you saluted him.

"You will go on the next mission to get supplies and such while leveling up your stats. Here is the uniform." He said while he gave you armor, and you didn't like it.

"Forgive me, but this isn't my style. Too heavy, do you have something lighter and more flexible?" You asked as he seemed surprised at your question. He smiled at your honesty.

"Okay I'll let you look through our lightest uniforms." He said as he lead you to a selection of them. You scrolled through it and found one that caught your eye called "Templar Master". You clicked it and a white and red robe and trench coat of some sort appeared on you.

"No one has ever picked that uniform, are you sure?" He asked and you nodded. You walked out the office, but he stopped you at last minute.

"Can you do me a favor and keep an eye on Asuna?" He said as you saluted and nodded. You departed on your mission and watched Asuna as you walked with the troops. You walked through the forest and saw crates and supplies all in one spot, ready to be taken. Something felt off. One of the knights ran to it and picked a crate up. You told him tow atch out, but he barely dodged a slash from a crazed looking zombie wielding an ax. You and the troops were surrounded by ax wielding zombies. You drew out your one handed bastard sword and braced yourself. You sliced at the first zombie you saw, in half. All the knights fought them off, while some nearly died, but you were there to assist them. You swung your blade, decapitating a zombie while you ducked, avoiding a slash, and swung your blade at your attacker. All the zombies were nearly dead. You saw Asuna fighting off two zombies while her so-called defender was handing other zombies. You ran to her quickly, dodging and slashing any zombie in your way. You watched two zombies sneak up on her. You leaped in the air and decapitated them. Asuna was surprised and soon gave you a look of gratitude. You glared at her so-called body guard.