Soul Eater Evans

I ran away as Soul chased me around, pointing his tagged finger at me. I was playing tag with Soul, Tsubaki and Black*Star. Maka was sitting on the bench, a Dr.Seuss book in hand and many more piled next to her. Now, I loved Dr.Seuss books as much as the next 5 year old, but Maka was such a joy-kill. I was an extremely fast runner for a little girl with asthma, but Soul was not going to give it a rest. Eventually, Tsubaki's Mother came and picked her up, and Black*Star got bored and left. I think at some point Maka had ran out of books and decided to leave, but if she did, neither of us noticed. We were too absorbed in our game.
.
"Just give it up, Soul!" I yelled as I ran faster, inhaler in hand just in case," There's no way you're gonna-Ah!" Soul tackled me, causing us both to fall to the ground with a weird "Oof!" sound. He sent me a smirk as he fell on top of me. He poked my nose.
.
"You're it, ______..." he grinned a wild, somewhat arrogant smile, causing his dry, chapped lips to rip and bleed a little," Ouch!"
.
I looked at Soul with worry in my (e/c) eyes," Are you okay?"
.
Soul gave me a glare and raised an eyebrow, but I could see tiny tears making there way around those dangerous red eyes," No! Cool guys don't get upset over this stuff!"
.
I rolled my eyes. Same old Soul...
.
"Then why are you crying, 'Cool guy'?" I asked, a smirk tugging at my lips.
.
Soul's eyes wide and he wiped them furiously," I'm not crying! I don't cry!"
.
Soul got off of me and sat down crossed legged in front of me, a sour look on his face, arms crossed and a sniffle escaping his being.
.
I sighed," You can tell me if it hurts, y'know.." I looked at him with a tiny smile on my face," It isn't cool to hide your pain. It isn't cool to hide anything from your friends, actually!" I stated 'Matter O' Factly'.
.
Soul looked at me, blushing a light shade of pink, "Well, it does a little..."
.
I patted his shoulder," It's okay, Soul! I can cure you!"
.
Soul raised an eyebrow and rolled his eyes," Yeah right! You're not a doctor, ______!"
.
I giggled and shifted forwards to him," True, but I know how to heal you!"
.
Soul scoffed, amused at my confident expression," Oh yeah? Well, what is it?"
.
I leaned closer to him and glared, a light blush crawling to my face," It's a kiss..."
.
Soul's face went red, but he showed a laid back expression," And that works?"
.
I giggled," Yep! Mom does it all the time when me and Justin get hurt! Plus, kisses make everything better!"
.
Justin. Man, did Soul hate that guy. My older brother has OCD, at least that's what mom and dad said, so he has many spaz's at things like his hair, which had two green streaks in it. It looked very cool in his black hair, but he hated it. Said that it wasn't symmetrical or something. Despite his lack of maturity in everything but school, he wasn't too fond of Soul either. They would often have fights, usually about the stupidest things, but sometimes it was about me. Soul didn't like Justin because he was very protective of me and didn't trust Soul in the slightest; and Justin didn't like Soul because he believed that he was a bad influence on me. I never understood it, but my thoughts were cut off by the sound of Soul sighing.
.
"I guess it's worth a shot..." He mumbled.
.
"What?" I had heard him the first time, but I just wanted to hear him say it again.
.
"I said do it!" He yelled, face the color of his eyes," It's killing me just get it over with!"
.
I shrugged," Okay..."
.
I pressed my lips to his, moving around to make sure I kissed every area of his bleeding lips. He kissed back, but of course I didn't notice, I was just doing what I was told. When I leaned out, I was breath taken. Wow, my first kiss was with my best friend. Wicked....
.
Soul's face was cherry red, as was mine," It worked...."
.
I flashed him a triumphant smirk," Told you it would! That's my magic healing kiss!"
.
We never forgot that kiss, we simply wouldn't allow it. Of course, we swore to tell no one of the 'powers' Soul claimed I had. But that was ten years ago, now it's different....

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"______!" I heard Justin call," Come on, we'll be late!"
.
I rolled my eyes, quickly brushing off my (f/c) skirt. I was wearing a cute outfit, if I do say so myself! Black boots, (f/c) skirt, black tank and a reaper skull pin in my hair. Damn, I looked good!
.
I ran down the stairs, purse and book bag in hand," We're always late, dumbass!"
.
I walked into the garage and climbed in the front seat of the car, seeing a very displeased 17 year old sit down in the drivers seat," Don't curse at me, ______..."
.
I looked back at Damion, my weapon, and exchanged a knowing glance,' Can you believe this guy?'. Marcus and Riley, Justin's weapons, were fighting each other as usual, and Justin had his headphones on to drown them out. We parked in the parking lot of the DWMA and walked into school. As usual, I dragged Justin inside because he wouldn't stop ogling at the "Perfect symmetry" the school had. Most od the classes that passed as the day went on were boring, but we had a surprised gym class.
.
"Okay, maggots!" Sid's voice boomed through the huge gym of the school, causing everyone in the room to shut up," Today, you'll be doing 30 laps around the gym! When you're finished, just do whatever you want. Now, pick a partner and start running!"
.
Soul and I exchanged looks. Since Maka was sick, these kind of days were the only one's we could work together on something, and I held onto every second.
.
I grabbed a slip of paper from Sid's clipboard and marked off the laps Soul ran. Since Justin wrote me a note saying not to participate in these things, I got off the hook. I still had asthma, but he really didn't need to treat it like a killer disease! Even if it can kill me, but still!
.
My trance was broken when I heard the sound of rubber screech against the floor, and a slam echoed the room. I looked around the gym and saw Soul flat on his face.
.
"Soul!" I ran to him and helped him up. When I saw his face, the first I noticed was his lip was bleeding. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist. My face went red and I couldn't speak. All that came out was a stuttered excuse for a sentence.
.
Soul face was redder than mine," Kiss me..."
.
I mind went blank. Did he just?...." W-what!?"
.
Soul chuckled again and leaned closer to me," I said kiss me." His voice was low, incredibly sexy, and his smirk just added more effect to the hormones bubbling inside of me.
.
"W-why?" Was all I could choke out.
.
"Because," He leaned in and whispered in my ear," You said so yourself, kisses make everything better." I blushed furiously. We had teased each other like this in the past, but this time I could tell he was serious.
.
I gulped and gave him a peck on the lips.
.
Soul scoffed," Oh, come on! I don't feel better at all! I think you've lost your tou-"
.
I cut him off by slamming my lips onto his. Soul's eyes went wide, but slowly closed and began to kiss me back. Our lips fit perfectly together, like a puzzle piece. I instinctively wrapped my arm around his neck. His wet tongue glided against my bottom lip, pleading for entrance. I, of course, let him in, and our tongues fought for dominance. I was winning, but I decided to let him have a little taste of victory. But, alas, we were interrupted.
.
"Make out on your own time!" Sid yelled," Get back to running, Evans!"
.
"Dammit, Sid! Will you shut up!?" Soul broke the kiss and glared at the zombie gym teacher," I'm trying to get laid here!"
.
I blushed deeply, but I couldn't help but laugh," That is NOT gonna happen in a freakin' school!!"
.
"Your girlfriend's right, now get running!" Sid pointed at the ground, signaling for Soul to start running. Soul gave me a quick kiss and started to run as quick as he could to finish the laps faster.
.
Maybe kisses do make everything better....

{words:1483}