Golden Freddy

"I can keep away the creeps, safely from my swivel seat.." You sang a song to yourself quietly, hoping to calm your nerves, but in reality you were anything but calm.
While your home may have been a hellhole, this "friendly and magical" pizzeria that you worked at during the night was just as horrible.
The animatronics were looking to kill you in the slowest and the most painful way possible, but sometimes..you thought it would be a better fate to accept, rather than go back home and deal with the demons you call "family".

Being a middle child sucked, as your siblings constantly tormented you and always got away with murder: your older brother would try to make unwanted advances on you [A/N: Disgusting, I know], and your younger sister would just pester you nonstop and mess with your drawings and fanfictions, and your parents never gave a shit. But whenever they were drunk or frustrated, they'd take it out on you, screaming and throwing things at you for no reason.
Your only escape was music, drawing, YouTube, and this pizzeria. No, you never cut yourself or even considered it for that matter.
Your family may call you pathetic, worthless, stupid, and a coward..but you were actually working a full-time job and helping get a popular kid's pizzeria back on its feet. They were just hypocrites with nothing better to do in their shitty lives.

"Oh, fack off, Foxy!" You slammed the left door shut, hearing said animatronic banging on the steel barricade that separate you from him, and flipped him the bird as he peeked through the window. With a snarl, Foxy stomped away, back to his position in Pirate Cove.
Rolling your eyes, you went back to checking the cameras as you heard Freddy's laugh. Your head snapped to the right door and you closed it, too..just in case.

Boy weren't you just being conservative.

"Alright, where are you, Freddy Frazzbear?" You flipped through the cameras quickly, passing over CAM 2B when you noticed how there was something different about the poster.
Going back, your eyes widened when you saw that it had indeed changed to the face of a golden version of Freddy, with black hollow eyes. A chill ran up your spine when you heard the laugh of a little girl echoing.
"Ah, I'm going fucking nuts," you set down the camera to rub your eyes. When you set your hands down and looked up, you nearly screamed. That same bear that was on the poster appeared in your office, a lifeless costume slumped over.

"What..?! How..?!" You looked left and right.
Both doors were still shut, so how did he get in?!
What other sort of sorcery was this?!

After wondering for what seemed like an eternity, you decided to leave both doors shut and stood up You walked over to the empty bear suit and crouched down. "They never told me they had a spare...but its definitely empty," you held its limp paw, "And empty shell...just like me.."

"So͟ y͡o҉u ͢an͢d ҉I͝ A̢R҉E al̸i͜ke҉.͏" You yelped in surprise as the paw somehow came alive, its flat fingers wrapping tightly around yours. Looking up, you could see two white, pinprick eyes glowing in the suit's hollow eyes.
"W-W-Whaaat??" You let go of the hand and fell back on your rear, staring with wide eyes as the suit rose up, as if someone was inside of it, and stared back at you. The golden bear let out a chuckle at your expression. "Ì'd̢ ̛get ͏o̕f͢f͢ ͡t͢he̵ ͞f̶lǫor͠ if I͜ wèré yo͘u..͟.͡s҉ome̶o̷n̢e's͡ ̴dried̢ bl͟o̵o̧d ́still ̵re҉m̕ai̧ǹs in̡ t̨hat s҉a͞me͡ ̢s͡pot̢.̴.̷"̸
Now even more freaked out than ever, you scrambled off the floor and sat back in your chair, gripping the arm rests tightly. "Wh-Who are you?!"

"̶A̕h̛,͜ ̀f͜o͞rgi̧vȩ me Wh̛e̛re͜ a͝r̵e͠ ̴my m̡ánņe͠r͠s͜.̡..Mi̷ss ̧[L̵/҉n̛]̀?͡"̧ The golden bear replied, looking at your name tag. "͝I̡'̶m̕ ̢j̀ust̛ ͡a sólit҉a͢r͠ý k͜i͞nd o͠f ́b̡ea͝r,͡ a̶ m̢emory̕ of a̸ t͞r̡a̧gi͢c͠ f͟o̵r͢gotten p͞ast̴.҉ I ͟w͜o̧n͠'t́ g̵o in̶t̶o ̷a͏n̨y ͢dęt͏ail͢ ̡a̸fter ҉t̛ha̶t,́ ̀bu҉t͜ th̛e̡y͡ c͞al͡l͞ed ̧me ҉'͜Fre͝d͟be͜a̢r'͟.̀.̢.̀bu͠t̷ n̢ow y͟ou c̢an c̕all̛ m̴e̕ '̸Gǫlden̡ ̶F̨r͝ed͢d̷y͠' or͜ ̛jùs͝t ̨'Gold̢ie̵'.̡"

"A-Ah, okay then," you said, relaxing a bit. "I-I remember that Diner...I'm terribly sorry for what hap-" Golden Freddy put his paw up, a sign that you didn't need to apologize any further. "Don't͞ w̵o͜r̡ry͠,̴ ít̴'̷s͟ all͢ ͞in͞ t͟he ̨pa͘st. We'v͝e ͘bot̸h͢ ̛co͘m͟e ͝f͝r̛óm̛ ҉b́r̢o͜ke̛n͞ ͢p̢ąsts,͠ [͡y/n].́"̢

You narrowed your eyes suspiciously. "What do you mean? How do you know...."

"̀T͝ell̡ me ̛[̢y/͠n]̕..̨.are҉ you͠ ͏be͘ing áb҉us̷e̷d at͠ ̷home͘?"̡ Golden Freddy asked, as if it were a simple question. You bit your lip wondering if you could trust a stranger with something that personal.
Nah, what's it to him?

"N-No."

"A-A̢a͡h̵,̵ ̸see?̵ ͝Y̧o͜u͞ ̶l͡oo͢ke̵d̨ ͢awa҉y ̧when͘ y̷ou s̨aid̷ that."͠ Your eyes widened. How did he know that you did? "́N͟ow ͟l̨o͢ok̴ ́at ͘m̵e, and ̸anśw͝er m̸y ̨q͏uest̵io͡n,̢"͠ he growled, setting his paw under your chin forcing you to look into his eyes. You squirmed a bit, before realizing that you couldn't avert your gaze from his, no matter what and there was no way out of this unless you told him the truth.

"Okay...yes..but what's it to you?!" You snapped right back. Golden Freddy's ears swiveled back, as he was surprised at your sudden tone, before he let go of your chin and a smirk settled on his lips. "S҉e̸e̴?̧ L̵i҉ķe͏ me, y̷ou̴ h͜a̛ve a ̴ha̧rd ͟time͏ trus̸t͜i͟ng ͝o͘t̷hȩrs͠.̕"̢

"What?" You asked. "No I don't-!"

"͏T̨hat so? ͝Lo͜ok ̴a͘t̷ ̕m̢e̸ i̶n t͡h̕e ͠ey̷eś, ̧a͠nd ̡s͝ay ́t͜h҉at.̵" The bear taunted, folding his arms across his chest, his black bowtie being pushed up with the movement. When you didn't respond, his gaze softened. "̀D̵oņ'̵t ͠w̷o͜r͝r͝ỳ [̷y̛/n].҉ ͠I'͠m̧ jus̸t ̵as mu̡c͢h ͢of͡ a͘n̴ ͏intro͟ve͢r̨t͢ às ̵y͡ơu.̨.͞.I͏ ha͜ve ͜nǫ r͟ȩas̴o͟n҉ to͜ do͟ w̴hat you҉ hùm͜anś c͘al̕l ́'g̛os̕śip̀'."̡

Swallowing, you sighed. Maybe it was time to stop hiding things. You pulled back the sleeves of your uniform, showing faint, yellow bruises and pink scratch marks scattered across your arms.
They were old wounds sure to heal soon..but your mentality had it worse..

"Shocked, huh?" You asked, taking note of Golden Freddy's wide-eyed gaze as he gently took your arm, examining the scars. "You'd never think humans could treat each other so cruelly, even their own family..their own blood. But I guess you're right...we do come from broken pasts."

"̛And ̶I̕ b̵el͡iev̢e ̛w̢e͏ c͘an̷ fix͞ th҉at.͞"̛ Golden Freddy stated.
You looked up at him. "Huh?"

"I'̴m҉ ͏t͠h͘i̷ńking t̶hi͠s͠," he proposed, "̷My ̛s͜u̵ìt ̡i͠sn͜'t in ̸th͠e be̡s̷t ̷of sha͞p͡é, ̡s҉o ͏I͢ a҉s͏k͘ ͢i͠f͡ ҉y͘ou ͡c̴o̧ul͢d̡ f̀ix͜ ̶it ͞a̕ l̡ìttl͘e͝, ̷or̕ ̴at̛ least̶ make ̴me lòok̴ ͘m̛o͜re͏ ͠"p͡ŕes҉e̢n͟t̛a͜b͞ĺe"̀.͠ ̶A͟nd̛ įn͜ ҉tur̵n.͞.̴.̷I'l̕l deal͞ ̛wit̨h͟ ̕yo͡ur͞ ̕s̴o͢-̡c҉alled͘ ̶f͜a͘m͟il͝y." At his words, his pupils began to glow red.

"...alright but you better not-".

"O̕h ͟dǫn҉'t ͜wo̴rry͜.́ ̸I̡ won͞'͠t̶ ͡kil̡l them.҉.." Golden Freddy chuckled. "͏T͞h̵ey'́ll ̡su̕ff͢er͠ an͝d̷ l҉e͟ar̨n̕ e͠ǹo҉u̸gh̨ ̕to ̧nev́e̵r͝ ̨t͡re̴at̨ ţh̀e̴ir own̶ f̡l̢e̶s̀h͠ a͠n͘d ̢b̴lơód l̨i̛ke͞ t̷r͠as͟h ̧e̸v̧ér a̛g҉ai͟n..̷.͡b҉u̵t͡ ̴un͠ti̶l ͡th̨en.." His eyes changed back to their white color as he placed his fuzzy paw on your cheek.

"I͠ w͟an̶t͘ yo̴u̷ tó s͘t͜ay w͞ith͘ ̴m͡e.͠...̶̧f͡҉òr͘e̷͡͡v͘͢e̡͠r. T̕here̸ w̵il̶l͏ b͟e no ͞more pain͘ ͡fo͢r y͡o͢u͟, m̕y̕ ̧d͠arli̡n̶g.́ ̧That ̡i̢s ͠a̛ promi̶se.̕"̧

Sorry about the font, just thought I'd add some little extras to it. Annnd i need more request on stories so please if u have one pls pls plllsss comment

{words: 1321}