Chapter 14

The Next Morning (Finally Tuesday)
Yarri Pov

My alarm went off and normally I would wake wake up turnt asf but today...

"SHUT UP IDGAF ABOUT TIMMY TURNER" I yelled at my alarm.🤦🏾‍♀️

I shole ain't feel like getting outta bed. So I rolled outta bed.

"Shit" I groaned.

I got up off the floor, drug myself to the bathroom, and splashed water on my face. I brushed my teeth, took a shower, and got dressed. I felt like shit🙄, but ofc I ain't want nobody to know that, so I decided to put on sum cute. I opened my closet and picked out a tie-dye t-shirt and some blue stretch pants. I combed out my hair, put on my pink and white vans, and went downstairs.

"Hey momma" I said in a sad voice

"Thinking about Bry?" she asked.
"Y-yeah" my voice cracked.
"Awww, c'mere" she said bringing me into her arms.

I immediately felt comfort, love, and protection. I let everything that's happened hit me once more and I cried my eyes out. Too much shit has happened. The fucked up part... its only Tuesday.

"Well babygirl, it's gonna be fine, both Bry and Liam are gonna be fine in a little while" she said as she rubbed my back.
"Yeah, I know" I said lifting my head up.
"Good, everything's gonna be fine, now calm down and turn ya savage back up" she smiled.
"*sigh*Yeah, I got this" I said, opening the door.
"Mmhmm, have a good day"
"Thank you momma" I said as I walked out and shut the door.

It was cold asf outside, so got on the bus, got comfortable, and went to sleep.🙂

"Time to wake up hoe" I heard as I felt something shaking me.
"Mmmm what nigga??" I mumbled half sleep.
"We at school bihh wake up" I grabbed my stuff, walked to the door and fell down the steps.
"Shit!!" I yelled, waking all the way up.
"Damn girl" I finally recognized that voice, it was Asia, that explains where 'hoe' came from. She helped me up and we walked in the school. I honestly wasn't in the mood to talk to anybody.

"So do you know how Bry's doing?" Asia asked.
"I guess fine so far, he gotta get surgery tho." I replied.
"On his head? Damn"
"Ikr, we just gon see what happens, I guess"

I walked in and went to my table.
"We heard what happened." Tyla said.
"Is he okay?" Trina added.
"Sorta, he needs surgery tho." I replied.
"Awe, poor baby" Shantii said.
"How much it cost?" Jas asked.
"27 thousand" I replied, rubbing my forehead.
"Damn" Shantii added. "Is that crazy bitch in jail tho?"
"No. Knowing her she on the run." I said.
"So the daddy in jail but the step momma not?"
"Basically."
"Enough questions y'all, she need some rest" Trina added.
"I know this probably hurt right now but it's gon be okay Yarri..." Tyla said tryna comfort me.
"I guess" I said.
riiiiiiiing
"Let's go y'all" I said getting up from the table.

I rested my head on Shantii shoulder and closed my eyes till we got to class. It's only a matter of time till his boys start asking questions.

Kobe Pov

Idk why Tookes think this shit easy. The fact that he make the work himself makes it worse. Too much shit was running through my mind.

"Mr. Tookes?" I said raising my hand. "Can we work with partners?"
"It's not that damn hard but fine." He replied.
"Well then." 🙄I turned my desk around to Nico and Elgin.
"Y'all know where Bry at?" I asked Nico and Elgin.
"Nope" said Elgin.
"Hospital." Nico said.
"Why? What happened? He good?" Elgin asked.
"His momma hit him in the head with beer." Nico replied.
"How tf you do that?" I questioned. "She hit his ass with liquid??"🤔
"No nigga. She hit him with the whole beer case. While the bottles and everything was still in there." Nico explained.
"Damn, I know that hurt. But you shoulda been more specific."
"I honestly didn't think I would need to." Nico said rubbing his head.
"So y'all gon get on this work or....?" Elgin asked.
"Oh yeah☹️" I sighed.

Chantel Pov *fast forward to lunch*

"So can someone fill me in with what's happening with Bry?" I asked.
"Basically his crazy ass stepmother knocked him out with a pack of beer and now he in a coma and needs surgery." Tyla explained to me.
"The whole fucking pack?"
"Hell yeah."
"I feel so bad for Bry and Liam." Trina added.
"Fr doe, they need body guards." Shantii said.
"Or move. It's less expensive." I said.
"They literally gotta move. Ain't nobody at the house." said Yarri.
"Yarri you should let them live with y'all." I suggested.
"They are but guess what? My momma ain't got no problem with them but she know I like Bry and he probably like me so even tho we are living together I wouldn't even be able to see them." Yarri responded.
"Wait a minute. Ain't Liam in college?" Jas asked.
"Yeah but he ain't got his own place." Yarri responded.
"So both Bry and Liam in the hospital right now? Damn."
"Yeah, but only one is awake"
riiiiiing
"Welp, on to Spanish." Tyla said.
"Ion feel like going to that crazy lady class." Yarri said.
"Me neither but we gotta get that grade." I added. "Let's go y'all"

Tyla Pov

Honestly Spanish is like the worst taught but most entertaining class this school has.💀 Our teacher, Mrs. Perez, is like the most bipolar bitch you would ever meet. One day we were in class and she dead ass just lost it.🤦🏾‍♀️ Basically one of the boys kept talking and she just started screaming at the top of her lungs for no damn reason.😑 She told him to get out so he packed his shit and started walking out the door. Then she started screaming again and said "If you walk out that door you get a referral."😭He was so damn confused and I couldn't stop laughing. But yeah, basically, it was funny until she started being dumb. We just gon see what happens today. Did I mention Yarri is her favorite?🙃

Yarri Pov

"Where are your books?" Mrs. Perez asked.
"Over there." Chantel responded, pointing to the stack of books on the table.
"Can one of you please get them?" said Perez.
"Can I pass them out?" I asked.
"Ofc you can beautiful" she responded.

I got up and started passing out the books. So I'm basically Mrs. Perez favorite but even though she act the way she act, I'm still trying my hardest to stay on her good side. Whenever she breaks downs the way she does, I just keep my mouth shut. She also loves hugs so I give her one almost everyday just to keep her happy. She's sweet fr but it's so easy to get on her damn nerves for some reason.🤦🏾‍♀️ I think she just don't like our class. I'm guessing she was in a good mood today because class actually went by easily. I gave her a hug as I was walking out and I was omw to gym.

*skipping gym and history*

School was finally over and I could go home and cry. At least until I hadda go to the hospital.🤷🏾‍♀️