Chapter 10

Bry's Pov

I threw my last piece of paper in the trash.

"What's next?" Asia asked.
"Idk.😕 I'm out of ideas" I said.
"Ok lets split up and think" Yarri said.
"Ok Bry and I will go upstairs to my room and you and Nico will stay down here" Yarri said.
"Ok lets go" I said walking upstairs.

Your probably lost. We tryna figure out what Asia and Yarri gon do they hair for the cheer competition. (We were forced into that😐)

Yarri Pov

"Umm... before we start thinking... I'm really sorry" I said.
"For what?" He asked sitting down.
"Because I'm there for everything that happens... but when your at home getting... beat. I feel bad that there's nothing I can do about it.😪"
"Yarri its ok. I told you I'm used to it."
"Well thats sad" I said. "Sad that you've been beated so much to the point your used to it."
"Don't worry about it"
"No I will worry about it" I said. "What if one day you come stay with us? We'll protect you"
"And my dad will break in, grab me, and literally drag me back to the house"
"Thats not gonna happen because you'll have a bodyguard"
"What do I look like walking around with a bodyguard?😐"
"A person that has protection for a reason"
"Ok Yarri... If you can make that happen, I will buy you lunch for the rest of high school"
"You graduate by the end of this year😐"
"Then I'll mail the money"
"Ok deal"

Nico Pov

I'm sitting right in front of my love.😍😍 This isn't the conversation I expected but its all I got so I'm taking it.

"What about this one?" she showed me another hair style. "They called box braids"
"You should get that style where there's like 2 big braids on the side of your head"
"Ok I might do that" she said. "So I wanted to ask you something..."

Author's Note: Sorry its short, I got writers block.