Chapter 5

Elgin's Pov

Finally🙄 I get a pov.
We walked in English class and they asses wasn't even doing work.😐 They was on the snap, listening to music, throwing books, glitter was all over the floor, and they was fighting like lil children. And the worst part is the teacher sleep. Shame. Did I make a mistake coming in here??🤔

"Philip say hey to snap." Angela said holding up her phone.
"Ayoooooo, I'm on bae snap y'all should go and add me it'll be right there" he said like he needed to be somewhere in 2.5 seconds.
"Boy slow down dang" she said looking at him crazy.

I just got out my phone and did the same thing.😂😂

"Hey Snap. Ayanna and Monica are over there fighting over a marker..." I said pointing the camera at them.
"Shut up!" Ayanna yelled at me
"Witcho ugly self!" Monica added.
"Anyway... " I continued walking around. "Angela and Phillip are goals!"
"HA! Thats a lie." Angela said.
"What's dat post to mean?" Phillip said like he lost his best friend.
"Oh my god😐🙄" I said. I put my phone down. "Could y'all please, for once, go with what I say on Snapchat?"
"No!" Angela yelled at me.
"Mann..." I whined.
"Why you in here anyway? You posed to be in Mr. Tookes class." Monica asked.
"He kicked me out until P.E." I replied.
"What did you do?" Angela asked.
"Flipped Harold out of his chair." I replied.
"Y'all some bad ass children" Phillip said.
"I know right" I said.

Nico Pov

I walked in 12th grade history and its like the world just stop when I saw Asia. Lord she's beautiful.😍😩 I snapped outta it when I finally realized what was happening around her.

"Nerrrrrrrrrrr.... Imma race car" Kevin said.

Kevin... just... ok you ever just had a person that act so..... there isn't even words to explain them?? That's how Kevin is.😐

"KEVIN SHUT UP." Asia yelled at the top of her lungs.
"Race cars don't shut up." He yelled back back.
"They do when you take the key out." Yolanda said.

Yolanda is Asia's in school friend. She's extremely ghetto. And she's not afraid to admit it.😂😂

"I don't have a key so..." Kevin said.
"Ehhh you kinda do." Asia said mumbling.
"Where?" He asked.
"She means your dick." I whispered to him.
"But that can't be taken out!" He said sounding scared.
"But it can be cut off" Asia said, taking out some scissors.
"CAN I GO TO THE BATHROOM?? ASIA SCARING ME!"
"I probably don't wanna know... Go Kevin" the teacher said, idk his name.
"Nerrrrrrrrr...." Kevin continued, speeding out the classroom.
"Ughhhhh.😒 And his dumb ahh still doin it!" Asia said rubbing her forehead.
"Wow...." I trailed off.
"Shame isn't it?" Yolanda asked. " But anyways what you doing here?"
"Kicked out" I replied.
"What you did this time boy?" Asia asked.
"Talking" I said.
"You needa stop talking sometimes" Gamiyah said.

Gamiyah is another in school friend of Asia. I mean she alright buhh she scare me sometimes....😭 That bihh tall. Anyway...

"You needa braid yo hair" I said.
"Humma????" She asked.
"Its just... you never braid your hair" I replied.
"Uhhh ok...??" She said.

I was gon say sum back but I feel like she actually able to rip somebody dick off.😞

Yarri's Pov

"I had nothing planned for today yet so you guys can just talk for the period" Ms. Fae said.
"So Yarri are you gonna tell him?" my bestie in the class, Chantel said.
"I don't know" I replied.
"It's either you or me." Shantii said.
"Ok I'm gonna do it-" I said getting cut off.
"You were gonna have to anyway." Trina interrupted.
"You ain't lemme finish." I said. "I will tell him on Wednesday."
"Why Wednesday?" Olivia asked.
"Because that way I have 2 days to panic and after 2 days sob and cry. Plus we can literally wear anything on that day, without out getting sent home, so I can wear something comfortable." I replied.
"Why would you wanna wear something comfortable?" Tyla asked.
"Cause Bry already know the real me so whats the point of trying to impress him?" I replied,
"It's not his birthday. Its a week of love. You have to look cute for him." Trina said.
"That has to be dumbest thing I've ever heard" I said.
"Bump what she wears, Yarri why you think he would say no?" Channel asked.
"If y'all ain't notice Bry treat me like a nigga." I said. "Not a girl he would date"
"Girl, you know I love you but I have to tell you that you are extremely clueless." she said.
"Right, Bry always talking about how you the only person he trust, and how you pretty." Jas commented.
"Don't forget how when one of the girls from the volleyball squad pushed you out the way of him and tried to flirt😐" Shantii reminded us.
"Oh yeah that bitch almost made me break my leg🤕" I said.
"And Bry ran over to you and cussed that other girl out😂😂" said Shantii.
"Oh yeah. That was nice of him" I said.
"He did it cause he likes you" Chantel said smiling.
"Mmhmm sure" I said.
"Here comes Prince Charming now😏"
Chantel joked.

As Bry walked through the door everything just stopped. And it got quiet. Cuz everybody was staring at him.😕

"What?" He asked. "Have you never seen a walking God before?"
"Boy you ain't no God, sit down somewhere" I said.
"Right. You might be sexy and perfect but you ain't no God😻😻" Helen, one of Bry's hoes said.
"Thank you." He said. "Yarri you should take lessons on how to compliment someone."
"Nahhhhh" I said putting my foot on my desk.
"Yahhhhhhh" He said.
"I'm sorry but why are you here?" Ms. Fae asked.
"Oh I uhh got kicked out" he replied.
"Oh ok, I'll be right back don't destroy anything." Ms. Fae said walking out the door.
"Oooooo what'd you do?" I asked. "Wait no lemme guess, you flipped Harold out his chair."
"Guess who's right?" He asked sitting down.
"I am" I said blushing and getting happy.
"Goals💓" some boy yelled out.
"Say that again, you'll wake up in China" I threatened.

I'm tripping bruh.😂 I wanna be goals with him tho.😌 He doesn't know that yet.🙄

"Is that a threat?" he asked.
"Yep" I replied. "Try me"
"Ok I will" he said getting out of his chair.

I honestly thought he wasn't gonna do nun. But he did. Since my legs were still on my desk he took my chair from under me and I felt something cold hit the back of my head. Then everything went black...

Bry's Pov

Ik this nigga did not just... Nahh. It's good doe. Shit finna go black for his ass too.

"YARRI" I yelled picking up her head. "The fuck is wrong with you?!?!"
"Oh my god no!!" Chantel screamed.
"Damn I'm sorry" he said backing up.
"Sorry ain't gon cut it" I said getting up.

Look ion play bout my best friend. I walked up to him slowly and clenched my fist. I knocked his ass upside the head and he fell to the ground.