Chapter 12

"So your brothers leg looks like what?" Yarri said trying comprehend what I was talking about.
"You'll see when you get here"
"Ok ok fine we coming"
"Thank you" I hung up the phone. "Hang in there Liam, an ambulance is coming."

After about 10 minutes, I saw flashing lights near the door. Our dad and "mom" was sleep so if we got out here quietly we was gonna be good.

"Can you get up?" I asked Liam.
"I think so" he said trying to stand.

He got up eventually and I helped him limp down the stairs, and out the door.

"Ok we have to get him up on the stretcher." one of the paramedics said, helping him up.
"Aye man chill" Liam jumped.
"What?😐" I asked.
"One of them paramedics grabbed my ass" he said lowly.

I bust out laughing and fell on the ground. Everybody except Liam was looking at me like I was crazy. Liam had his face scrunched up looking at me with that Really Nigga😐 face.

"Ok I'm sorry, I was just thinking about stuff" I said
getting off the ground.
"Ok..... Well, someone is gonna need to ride with him to the hospital" the paramedic said.
"I will" I said.
"I don't think that's safe based on what just happened😐" said Ms. Jordan.
"I'm fine, I can go" I said brushing dirt off of me.

I stepped in the vehicle and they started to drive.

"Aye Liam, you good?" I asked.
"Yeah I guess" he said weakly.
"We need to stop dad"
"And exactly how are we gonna do that?"
"Move, take it to court..."
"In the meantime we'll live with someone else"
"What if we don't win"
"We should win😐 it's child abuse"
"But still"
"Liam you sound so retarded right now"
"I have tons of dried blood on my leg right now, give me a break"
"Ok dang😕"

*At the hospital*

Liam Pov
"AHHHHHHHH FUCK SHIT" I yelled at the top of my lung.

Right at this time the doctor is tryna get my clothes off. Apparently, when the blood dried, it dried on my clothes too, making them stick to my skin. This shit hurt like hell.😭😭

"STOP IT" I screamed louder.
"Get some ice" the doctor told the nurse. "Just calm down, after the ice, it won't hurt anymore"
"What does ice do?" I asked.
"Loosens it"
"Why don't you just use water?"
"Because unless it's really hot or really cold, it's not gonna work, and we would have to pour it all over your leg, over and over.
"Ok never mind"
"Exactly"
"Here's the ice Dr. Nuttoes." the nurse said, handing her the ice.

I bust out laughing right after that, I was finna die.😭😂😩💀

"Yeah yeah, laugh it up." she said ripping off a piece of my pant leg.
"AHHHH SHIII...."
"Nahhh you was just laughing a few minutes ago"
"I'm sorry gosh"

Bry Pov

One of the doctors came out and said Liam was gonna be fine, he just needed to be in the hospital for a little longer while they sow his leg back up and his wounds heal. According to the doctor, Liam had about a whole pint of dried blood on his leg. Yarri's mom decided enough was enough and called the police and offered for us to stay with them. We're going to court next Saturday...

"So how are we going to get in our house to get our stuff...?" Liam asked.
"Y'all daddy isn't home" Yarri said.
"Our step mom is tho, she might throw knifes at us for 'telling on her husband' 🙄" I pointed out.
"Y'all will be protected, don't worry" Ms. Jordan said.
"Ok, you good bro?" I asked Liam.
"Not really but..."
"You'll be fine, I'm finna go home and pack our stuff up"
"Ok"

Author's Note: Sorry cuz of the late updates but i've been busy and at one point my phone got taken. I will try to finish the next chapter somewhere in this week.

-Deja💘✨