Chapter 1

Yarri's pov

Timmy, Timmy, Timmy turner. He been wishing for a burner. To kill everybody walking. He knows that's his soul in the furnace. Fine bitch on BET. Hottie wilin, she fuckin on BET, wilin for wallet. To kill everybody walking. He knows that's his soul in the furnace...

My alarm went off at 5 AM.🙄 I love that song but it's too early. I gotta go to school anyway. I looked at my phone. Aww shit I ain't even notice I pressed snooze. 8 minutes wasted.😭 I got up, brushed my teeth, took a shower, tied up my hair for it to dry, and picked out my outfit. Since it was the first day of Valentine's week I decided to wear something cute. I wore a grey crop top and black shorts. Then I took my hair down, and twisted it into two big braids. I put on some black lip stick and I put some earrings in my ears and I was on my way.

 I put on some black lip stick and I put some earrings in my ears and I was on my way

"Hey mama" I said walking down the stairs. "Goodmorning baby. You want breakfast?" "Yes, whatcha got?"
"Pancakes, eggs and bacon"
"Aww my favorite"
"Yeah I know. You gotta ask out that boy so I know you wouldn't wanna start with a bad breakfast"
" Mama...😩"
"What? Y'all would really be cute together" "Aww why everybody say that?"
"Well y'all would. Its 5:50 you better hurry up before you get bus left"
"Ok, bye mama, love you"
"Love you too"

I can tell my mom stuff. She understands.❤️
I just can't tell her everything because half the time she will think I'm too young to understand.😕 But I'm just happy she understands the other half of the time.😌

Bry's Pov

I know you been, I know you been dancing, dancing, dancing, like you fucking got a reason. Dancing like its something to believe in. Dancing like its fucking dancing season.
Blame it on the alcohol or blame it on sativa...

"There's your alarm" my brother, Liam,  says sleepily, passing by my room.
"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! CAN I GET 5 MORE MINUTES?" I yell.
"NO, GET YO ASS UP BEFORE YOU MISS THE BUS" my dad yelled back.

So I got up, brushed my teeth, took a shower, twisted my hair cause I didn't feel like doing nun to it and picked out my outfit. My "mom" was rushing me so I did sum simple. I put on a gray shirt and my khaki pants backwards.😌 Some stuff on my wrists, 2 of my necklaces, and my retro 8s.

😌 Some stuff on my wrists, 2 of my necklaces, and my retro 8s