Chapter 1

Niall's POV

I woke up upside down on a king sized bed, I was completely naked minus the sheet covering my midsection. With a pounding headache, I sat up to see a black haired head nuzzled into two pillows. "Fuck" I mumbled before placing me hand on the figures back. "Babe wake up" I whispered shaking the body.

"Leave me alone" I familiar accent grumbled pushing me away.

"Zayn?!" I exclaimed eyes getting wide.

"Yes it's me, now let me sleep"

"W-Why are we in the same bed?"

"It doesn't matter mate now let me sleep! I have a hangover from hell"

"So do I" I whispered. "Are you naked?"

"What kind of question is that?!" He half yelled before throwing a pillow at me.

"Just answer!"

"Yes now leave me be"

"Wait do you think we-"

"Niall!" He shouted. "Why the fuck would we? I'm straight you goddamn Irish fuck!"

"Fine" I spoke timidly. "I-'m sorry"

"Mate" he said sitting up a bit. "Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah"

"No your not" he sighed. "I'm sorry for blowing up on you, it's just too early and your questions are ridiculous! Not to mention to don't feel good."

"I get it it's fine, I think 'm gonna go home for a few days. Me mums been bugging me"

"That's fine bro, have fun. Say hi to Theo for me yeah?"

"Of course" I say trying to hide me timidness.

I get up, get dressed, pack a bag and book a last minute flight. I head to the airport, check in and board my flight. This is gonna be a long 70 minutes.

HALF HOUR INTO THE FLIGHT!

I wake with a jolt and find someone laying on top of me.

"The hell?"

"Oh sorry. I fell." He says as he gets up. "My names Kyle Johnson" He holds his hand out to me.

I don't think he recognized me with me glasses and snapback on. But still I responded.

"'M Niall... Just Niall." I replied.

"Nice to meet you. Mind if I sit here?" The guy named Kyle asked.

I shrug. "Sure go ahead." I smile. "No one else is gonna sit there"

He chuckles and sits down. "Sorry my family is just really annoying."

I wave it off. "Oh it's fine."

THEY GET TO MULLINGAR!

Kyle and I have been talking and getting to know eachother since he sat down. We ended up swapping numbers. He's gonna give me a ride because he lives not that far from me so instead of a taxi he said he'd give me a ride.

We get off the plane and go to grab our stuff.... or his... i only had a carry on bag because i didn't feel like taking the time to pack anymore. Besides 'm only gonna be here a couple of days. So once he gets his bag we go out to where his car has been waiting. We get in and i give his some direction when he needed it to get to my parents place.

About a half hour later we arrive and i thank him and tell him "I'll text you later." with that said I head up the porch steps and unlock the door with the spare key thats under the mat.