Tonight, I would face my demon.

Orlando was slightly cold as the three of us started towards Fergal's. The boys were exchanging laughs and sexual jokes in the front seat as I kept to my own in the back. Lights from street lamps and buildings we passed filled the car with warmth before disintegrating. My head rested against the cold window, admiring the warmth before it vanished.

Sweat on my hands caused me to wipe them on my jeans as a sickening feeling built up in my stomach. Nervous chills ran down my spine and I started to twist the dainty ring on my right hand. I constantly reassured myself that things would be okay, but my mind told me likewise.

Crucial moments from that night in Japan caused the sickening feeling to grow and for me to twist the ring quicker. The anger, the sadness, the pain. Everything that broke me those years ago.

"We're here." Chad smiled as we pulled into the parking spot. He cut the engine and got out of the car.

Reaching for the door handle, I was surprised that Drew beat me to it. Quite the gentlemen, I suppose. I offered a thank you, to which he smiled. Chad bounded up the steps to Fergal's apartment as Drew and I followed behind.

Each step closer to his place caused my heart to beat faster. I debated turning around and getting as far away from this place as possible. However, I didn't have a car, and if I tried to run, they could easily catch up to me.

Chad knocked on the Irishman's door with the biggest smile on his face. Soon enough, the door opened to reveal the toothy smile of Fergal.

"Hey, baby." Chad joked, smiling at his longtime friend.

"Oh, hey, babe." Fergal responded before pulling him into a side hug.

The contraption on his arm caused my stomach to drop. From the elbow down, his arm rested into a bulky sling positioned a certain distance from his torso. His grey Lego shirt caused me to smile, but I quickly hid it by turning my head away. Amidst all the pain we was in, he was still that dorky Irishman I befriended three years ago.

"You guys look great." He commented as Drew hugged him next.

"You look even better. Look at you." Drew laughed, causing him to laugh as well. Oh, how I missed the sound of that.

Then, he noticed me. His jaw slacked as he looked me up and down. A blush of uncomfortableness came over me, causing me to advert my eyes. Taking a step towards me, he smiled.

"Thank you for coming, Luna. It really means a lot."

I managed a weak smile to hold him over.

"You're welcome."

His looks lingered a little longer than I was comfortable with, causing me to rub my arm out of nervousness. He then cleared his throat and smiled towards us.

"Why don't you guys come inside?" He stood to side and motioned us in.

We smiled towards him and headed inside.

"And that's time that the twins almost landed those model's at the bar." Chad laughed, and the other two followed. I just smiled and took a sip of my water.