Yan!NaJ!Dust!Sans x Reader

Request By @SeaJewel43 Here ya go ^ ^ (When you want to use cool text but it dosn't work ; ^ ; #FeelsorryforAbominationchan) (Also I might do more NaJ because I kinda like the AU x3)
------------------------

It's the first day of high school tomorrow. You groan in annoyance, since it's a monster school. You don't have anything against monsters, it would just mean (Besides a couple of students) You'll be the only human. "Y/n! Get up now!" Your mother said. "Coming!" You yelled back. You put on a 2/f/c sweater with a large f/c stripe in the middle, and some Black pants. You put on some 2/f/c boots and grab your bag and run out the door, but not before eating f/b/f. (Favorite breakfast food).

 On the way, you bumped into someone a bit taller than you. "Hey watch it nerd!" The dark boned skeleton yelled at you. "Sorry dude, accidents happen." You say and run off before he could say anything else. 'Good god, jocks..' You thought. 

You got to school a bit early, so you pulled out your sketchbook and started to draw. (Main character is good at drawing in high school cliché) You walked over to the principle's office once the bell rang and got your schedule.

 You walked over to math. You where good at it, It was just quite boring to be honest. You walked in and sat beside a skeleton. He was wearing red glasses and looked interesting. "Psst! Hey!" You wispier to him. "Hello. Your the new girl?" He whispered back. "Yeah. The name's Y/n. Yours?" "It's Dust." "Alright class, we have a new student!" Said the teacher, Mr.Ink, said. "come greet yourself." You walked up to the front of the class. "Hello. I am Y/n L/n. and I am 14 years old.." You say. You go to sit down but you see some chewed gum on your seat. You made a face around the room saying 'whoever did this is going to die' and sat down. 

The class ended and you went over to the only friend/acquaintance you had met, Dust. "Hey Dust, what class do you have?" You ask. "I have Biology..." He said. "Same! Can we walk over to the class together?" You ask him. "S-Sure!" he said. You guys walked to class.

On the way there, someone had the guts (Hehe, skeleton? no? k sorry) to hit you over the head. "Ow..." You said, but like a classic high school anime You fall on top of Dust. "Oh no I'msosorry!" You say before quickly getting up. He just gets up and blushes. You hear a bunch of Jocks laughing in the distance.

"Hey just a second, I'll be back" Dust says before going over to the jocks. You just shrug and wait. It's your first day so You can get a pass for not knowing where the classes are. Dust walked over to the jocks group and took off his glasses (I have no clue how that work with his glasses I'm just guessing FORGIVE MEH REQUESTER-CHAN!)

Dust walked over to them with a knife hidden behind him. 'All the students should be at class so it would be fine if he killed them.' He thought. He grabbed Burgerpants and stabbed his neck (Yandere style) and then grabbed Undyne and put a knife over her neck. 

"This is what happens when you touch Y/n." He said before letting Undyne go.

Dust got back to you after he switched his clothing and got his glasses. "Hey Y/n." He said calmly. "Hiya! Let's go." You said. But the bell rang. You just sat there. "Heh, sorry I-I must have t-taken too long." He told you. "It's okay I guess! We'll get to class next time." You cheered. "Anyway, I've got P.E, You?" "Wait let me look at you schedule." He asked. You gave him your schedule and they where exact copies (Aside from the names on the top).

"Come on Dust! We wouldn't want to be late again, would we..?" You asked "No, let's be late again." He sarcastically commented. "Come on!" You playfully pulled him by his sleeve and pulled him over to where you thought was the class. "I-It's the other way.." He told you. You stopped and turned back around. "I knew that.."

(A couple of days later on a Friday) He told you to meet you by the Sakura tree outside. You walked over to it and waited, pulling out your sketch book, thinking of something to draw. 'Why don't I draw Dust!' You thought, since you didn't realize you drew him a lot. It is true you had grown to liking him, but he wouldn't feel the same.

He got there and watched you draw without you noticing. He had watched you draw a lot and had drew him a lot, too. He finally had the confidence to tell you how he felt. "Nice drawing" He said making you jump, mess up your drawing, and almost choke. You started coughing.

"Are you o-okay?!" He asked worriedly. "Yes I'm *cough* fine.." You said and stood up. He looked nervous, which caused you to be nervous. "S-so, umm, what d-did you want m-me h-here for?" You ask. "Well I-I w-wanted to, c-confess s-something..." He replied "Yes..?" "...I-I l-love y-you..." He stuttered. You could've sworn your eyes turned into classic blueberry Sans' eyes for a second.

"I love you too, Dust!"

---------------
OKIE OKIE I did research! x3 I hope it's not too awful.
WORDS - 906