02 : Dinner Plans

I held the door open as the guys slowly brought the bags in, not even having a drop of sweat on their faces.

If we were the ones bringing the bags up, we'd be struggling to catch our breath by now.

"Ah!" I shrieked as a luggage rolls over my toes. "Oh shit. Sorry." Mark says as he stands up straight, looking down at my foot.

"I-It's fine.. Just get in, please." I said politely, as I wiggled my toes around. He lifts the luggage up by the strap this time, avoiding any other possible problems.

"Is that all of it?" Tay asks. "Yeah." Jaebum answers as he's the last to enter.

"Oh. Please, make yourselves at home. We'll make you guys some tea." Luna says, giving them a smile. And of course, they didn't turn down the offer.

I locked the gate and the door, turning around to see them looking at me.

"Uhh.. Hi." I greeted, furrowing my eyebrows as I gave them an unsure smile. "Not to sound creepy or anything, but you're like the female BamBam.. Just a little smaller." Jackson says with a chuckle.

"Oh. Thanks, I guess." I said, giving them one last smile before going to Tay to return the keys.

"Jae Eun-ah. Let's take our bags to our room." Jisu says. "Ne, Unnie." I replied, taking my suitcase with me as I followed behind her.

"Unnie. Am I really that short?" I asked as we entered the room and the door shut. "You're average sized, Jae. Why are you asking this so suddenly?" She asks.

"It's just.. the GOT7 Oppas are saying that I'm doll-like and that I'm the female BamBam.. It's making me insecure." I said with a small frown.

She sighs.

"Jae. What do the fans call you?" Jisu asks. "Seven Heaven's Doll." I said. "Exactly. Don't take it too personally, Jae. It's like a compliment." She says, giving me a smile.

I nod, dismissing the topic.

Soon, we began unpacking our luggage. I placed the clothes that were to be sent for laundry into the laundry basket. I plugged my charger into my phone and left the room.

"Jae. Here's your soy milk." Hana says, handing me a cup. "Thanks Unnie." I said, giving her a smile. I sat on the couch beside Riley who was eyeing Yugyeom who was on a beanbag with BamBam by his side.

"Unnie. Try not to make it too obvious that you're obsessed with him." I whispered as I looked at the television while taking a sip from my cup.

"Hey. I'm not stalking. I'm observing." She corrects me as she folds her arms. "I didn't say anything about that. but, okay." I said with a chuckle.

"So, looks like we ended up meeting way ahead of our schedule." Jaebum brings up as Tay lowers the volume of the tv down.

"How did you guys know that we were at the lobby? I mean, it can't be a coincidence.. right?" Jina asks, furrowing her eyebrows.

"BamBam's a big fan. He practically knew every single one of you the moment you debuted." Jinyoung says, making us laugh.

"Quiz time. What is Seven Heaven's favourite food?" Jackson asks, taking the remote into his hands and using it as a mic as if he was an MC.

"Tay likes stir fried beef. Luna likes sweet and sour fish. Hana likes black bean noodles. Jisu likes pork ribs. Jina likes galbitang soup. Riley likes crab. And Jae Eun, likes lasagna." BamBam states as he shifts his body to face us.

"Wrong!" All the girls said, shocking me, as well as the boys.

"What about the lasagna?" Jisu asks with a raised eyebrow. "Extra cheese. Just meat, pasta, sauce and the cheese. No other additional things." BamBam says with a bright smile.

"Woah." Jina said, a little shocked as to how he was able to find out all of this.

"Speaking of food, we should all go out for a meal together." Mark suggests. The girls exchange looks at each other while I placed my cup on the coffee table. Riley nudges me and gives me a look.

"I don't mind." I said with a shrug.

"Alright. Tomorrow, we have a day all together. How about we go out for dinner?" Hana asks. "Call." Jackson says, earning other responses from the rest of us.

"We'll see you guys tomorrow." Youngjae says with a smile as he stands up. Tay tosses me the keys, which I catch as I walk over to the door.

After they exchange goodbyes, they start heading towards the door as well.

"Bye Jae Eun." Youngjae says with a smile. "Oh. Call me Jae. It's less of a burden to say." I said with a small smile. They nod, giving me smiles in return as well.

"Sorry about your toe." Mark says as he lets the others walk ahead towards the lift. "Oh. Don't worry about it." I said, giving him a smile.

"Rest well, Jae." He says, giving me a smile before he finally jogged after the rest of the boys.