She chuckled, "what are you talking about?" She asked opening the oven. She bent over grabbing garlic out of the oven.

I may not know what the fuck is going on but I know that ass is looking good.

"When did we get back together?" I asked still confused.

"Seven months ago, Remember our wedding then our baby?" She said sarcastically

"Baby?!" In asked extremely surprised.

"Babe are you okay?" She asked turning toward me, her stomach was big and round.

"Your pregnant!" I pointed with widened eyes.

"Yes, with your daughter Isabella" she said slowly so I could comprehend.

"Who?!, who did that too you?" I asked backing up.

"The doctor" she said confused.

"Your Cheating on me with a doctor?" I asked.

"What!?"

"The hell are you talking about, have you not heard of artificial insemination?"

"What?"

"I didn't agree too this, that's not my baby!" I said running my fingers through my hair.

"What?" She asked with a voice crack.

She started too cry with nothing but pain in her face.

"I dinner know what's going on, I-, I- you weren't answering, I'm home- then you were cooking and pregnant" I stammered.

"Lauren stop fucking around, why would you play with me this whole time?"

"What!?", "I don't know what's going on I'm sorry" I replied.

"What do you mean!, were married with kids Lauren why are you doing this too me?"

"Married?" I asked spotting the ring on her finger.

"Who go you that?" I asked looking at the big rock.

"You did Lauren just please stop" she said turning her back too me.

I looked down seeming the not too much smaller diamond on my finger.

I took it off, examining it, engraved on it was was L+N with a arrow through it.

I furrowed my eyebrows still not understanding.

I looked back up when I heard her sniffling.

What was behind her caught my eye, I walked over too fridge seeing a picture.

It was dated six months ago, I was holding her from behind with the biggest smile on my face, I don't think I've ever looked that happy before.

She looked happy as well with her hands over mine, she had a small baby bump but she till looked absolutely gorgeous In her wedding dress. I had one on too but I didn't look as astonishingly breathtaking as she did.