A day with no work

"this is very dangerous dean..". "what is"? "me, and you alone.. alllll day". "hmm dangerous for who"? he rolled me onto my back and tickled my tummy. "dangerous for my little angel who has been naughty"? i looked at him with a smug smile. "and how have i been naughty mister"? he pushed my hands down against the bed and touched his nose against mine. "first you start things with my so called woody without asking and in front of a window. Then i try to make a phone call and you interrupt rudely, hanging it up". "yes but work"! He sealed my lips closed with his and flicked my bruised breast. I bit his lip. "That not nice dean. you bruised it". "your fault for wiggling so much", he winked. Dean pulled me into him and caressed my hair gently and lovingly. "now what to do all day with my pretty little princess cub. surely i can't play with her body all day that would get dicey.. all the bruising and soreness... not being able to walk". "awww i forget your an old man and can't go for long... poor wittle dean...". Dean glared at me and pointed to the corner. "nooo". "now young lady, that was too far and you know it". i crawled off the bed and sat in my corner pouting. "now i think the first thing we should do together is go get breakfast. of course it will have to be somewhere cub friendly where you can actually eat. hopefully no one will mind me feeding you and wiping your little mouth off when you get messy". "you wouldn't"! "Oy corner time is quiet time, that's a bottom pop when you get up". i pouted even deeper. i heard him get up and he picked me up into his arms and snuggled me. "so now we have to get princess dressed. "adult clothes"? "nope". i felt shear panic....i don't like going out in little clothes. "but daddy...". "no butts other than yours in your diaper and shorts. i think i want you to wear your pink frilly denim shorts with your cute green top that shows your belly a little. some black mary janes and your white ankle socks. maybe i will even put your hair in piggy tails". "daddy...". "you have to get used to it angel. this is our life together". "i know but why in public". "i want to have you as my little girl all the time in my life. not just shut in the house". He plopped me on the diaper table and pulled off my panties, wiping me down in wipes and then powdering me all over. he pulled out the thickest diaper i have ever worn and patted my butt for me to lift my hips as he slid it under me and put it on so snug that it rubbed my kitty. "too tight..". "thats on purpose, don't want any leaks and i know what it does to you to have it that tight baby girl". he patted the front of my diapee and popped a binkie in my mouth. sitting me up he pulled my shirt over my head and onto my body. "could leave you like this but i think the cops would mind...". i pouted and almost let my binkie fall out. Dean pulled shorts out from under the table and slipped them on to me and i helped wiggle them over my big padded booty. after zipping them and buttoning the snap button, dean tickled my feet and put my socks on as i squealed from laughter. my shoes went on next and that was that. i was all dressed. Dean brushed my hair and adjusted my clothing to make sure you could not see my padding then plopped me on the bed with captain cuddles while he dressed himself. i gawked at his beauty and could not believe i was with him and he was MY daddy. he turned around and buttoned his pants looking at me with his evil grin. "you okay"? Dean asked me sarcastically as he adjusted his pants on purpose. Dean took my hand and walked me out to the car, buckling me in the car-seat. Dean handed me my freshly poured milk. "If you drink it all before we get to the place, i will let you get one thing your not supposed to eat". i smiled and drank greedily. he ruffled my hair and kissed my cheek as he got in the front seat and put the car in drive. i had no idea where we were going but as soon as we got there i dropped my baba in the floor. "alright we are here baby, are you all finished or do you need daddies help"? "baba fell". "oh no..". Dean got out of the car and came to my side. he unbuckled me and put me down on the ground, not before attaching my leash. "can't let you wander. we can go to the park after if you want"? "park park park"! "okay little one don't pee yourself". i poked his tummy for that comment. "so since we are at a steak house cause you can eat meat all you want, do you have any idea what you wanna eat"? "hmmm maybe me eat taco"! "you really want a taco? i fed you that two days ago. come on dream big. what does little annas tummy really crave". i thought hard as we walked into the restaurant. as soon as we walked in my anxiety kicked in hard. i yanked on daddies arm and my lip quivered. "hey whats wrong baby girl"? he knelt and wiped my tears away with his thumb. "people". "did we forget your medicine last night"? i shook my head and nuzzled him. "okay well i'm right here and no ones going to hurt you okay"? i nodded and we sat down at a table. i kicked my feet and accidentally hit his shin. "cub, restless feet"? "yup feet no touch". he put his feet under mine so i would have somewhere to rest my feet. "better angel"? "much better". i smiled big at him as the waiter approached and put down two menus. i grabbed mine hastily and began looking through the pages. Dean laughed and looked at the waiter, "its going to be a bit". The waiter walked away silently and i slammed my finger onto a steak and mushroom sandwich on rye bread. "that one"! "inside voices princess. or do we need to go over that again in preschool"? "no me member inside voiceies...". "good girl, now what have you chosen, show daddy". i pushed the menu to him and rapidly tapped the one i wanted eagerly. "can you have rye"? i nodded vigorously. "okay". Dean called the waiter over and ordered our meals and two cokes. we waited on our meals and i began to feel something. i looked at Dean urgently. "potty". "permission denied. your wearing it". i was infuriated and started to wiggle hard. "me no dwink". "yes you will or you will be going to the potty for a red bottom". i whined quietly and put my head on the table trying to hold it in hard but my tummy kept cramping. Dean rubbed my head and whispered in my ear, "just let it out princess". i could not hold it anymore and i let it out and piddled in my diapee. i could feel the warmth radiating around my crotch. "done done". "good girl, im very proud". he pushed his hand against my crotch under the table just to make sure and smiled when he felt the warm squish. "very good girl". 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

After eating our meal we walked to the park on the other side of the street. no one was there thankfully other than one real mommy and her son who looked like he was two year old. i dragged Dean to the swings and sat in the big girl swing. "push push"! My loud yelling alerted the mother who looked on in awe at me and daddy. "daddy"? "yes sweet heart"? "why that mommy look over here"? "probably wondering if your special needs". "ohh". after playing and giggling in the park for a while we finally headed back to our car and i was car seated in again. i felt my meal working its way and i began to stink up the car as we drove home. "cub is that you"? "me sowwy". "no thats great sweetie im so proud of you for going number two, i know how hard that is for you". i fell asleep smiling. daddy was proud. and thats all i need to be happy.