the cub that never sleeps

Every daddies nightmare is a cub that absolutely refuses to go to sleep you try rocking her, she doens't sleep. you try threatening punishments, and going through with them, yet she is still not giving in. you even go so far as to try and scare her to sleep by making a ghost looking creature and turning out the lights and yet she still does not sleep. what are you left to do? you threaten their stuffies. i know it sounds harsh, evil even. but its all you have left up your parental sleeve. so, this is the night when cub finally went to sleep like a good cub should. 

"alright cub, bedtime". "noooooo... me no tired. party"! "your not partying, your coming in here and going to bed. captain cuddles is in the bed waiting on you. i'll even give you snuggles". "nooo". "fine, you don't deserve captain cuddles, he tried to have a goodnights sleep with you and you refused him, so i am going to take him to a child that will love him". anna wailed and cried on the floor, hysterical at what dean had said and threatened. anna cried for a full two hours and a half. the only reason she stopped crying is she got so exhasted that she fell asleep. dean carried her to bed and wraped captain cuddles up in her arms, snuggling her into his chest and petting her hair gently as she slept. 

when dean awoke, a cub was still beside him sleeping soundly. finally a night where she slept beside him, and awoke beside him. her knuckles were white from her grip on captain cuddles. dean tried to wake her, as soon as she awoke, she crawled out of bed and went to her play room in slience, not even looking at dean. dean followed her and she threw stuff at him, clutching captain cuddles all day. dean tried to feed her but she refused to eat or drink. she wouldn't even let him change her. she was very upset and he dd not know how to fix it. "why are you so upset at me"? his question remained unanswered in a room filled with silence. dean rubbed his face and did not know what o do or say. anna just kept hugging captain cuddles, then it dawned on dean. he walked over to her,lifted her up and hugged her tightly against him. holding her. all the tenson released out of her. "sometimes i really wish you would just tell me these things instead of making me guess cub. you should of told me you needed a hug from me. i am sorry i had to threaten captain cuddles, but you left me no choice. your sleeping was getting way out of hand". anna snuggled into him and squeezed him tightly. "i sorry daddy". with that, dean kissed her forehead and said, "i love you princess".