The Boy That I Made Cry

Authors Note: I am so sorry for the wait! But we are back and yeah. Hope you enjoy and be sure to share with friends, it would help so much!! Vote for this and comment for next chapter. Thanks💕 -Mia

Lara: What are you talking about?
Peter: Don't act dumb Convey. Come outside so we can talk, I'm outside your house.
Lara: I'ts 10 o'clock at night Peter.
Sometimes I think this boy speaks before he thinks.
Peter: Whatever I'm coming through your window.

I start to clean up all the stuff in my room. If I knew he was coming I would have cleaned my room but I only picked up the main stuff like my dirty clothes. He pushes my window closed and sat next to me on the bed.

"So why didn't you tell me about John and Gen?" He said that as if I was the worst person in the world.
"What are you talking about?" I lied and was left with a terrible feeling inside.
" Really? You've been lying a lot lately. Wake up Lara, John told me that he told you."
"And why do you care?"
"Because when two people are together they are suppose to tell eachother everything. You tell your best friends everything, right?"

"Yeah but..." He interupts my sentence saying.
"Exactly so first you don't tell me everything and then you lie. Wow and the award for the best girlfriend of the year goes to you." He says sarcasticly.
"Keep it down you're going to wake up my dad! Peter if we are just going to argue then leave! I dont want you here right now since you're acting like a brat. Actually maybe I should call John and he can help."
I knew I was wrong for this but no one is perfect, right...?
"Fine call him since you much rather be with him."
"Oh look at this! Peter is right about something for once."

Right then and there everything went silent. I feel I went a little to far with this but the words just fell out of my mouth. The worst thing is, I can see Peter's eyes puffing up. Is he about to cry, did I make my own boyfriend cry?

'I'm sorry Peter... You're the first boy on my list and no guy could ever top you Kavinsky. I was trying to get you jealous that's all"
He begins to walk over to me and lies his head on my lap as I wipe the tear from his eye.
"Don't tell anyone that you, Lara Jean, made me Peter Kavinsky cry. Deal?"
"Deal." I say biting my bottom lip.
Peter gets up and runs his hand through his hair and breaks silence saying.
"Um Lara..."
"Yes boy that I made cry" We both began to giggle.
"Can I stay over tonight?" He says with a big bright smile and puppy eyes. Here is why I love Peter, whenever he wants something he always goes for it, nothing could ever stop him because he grew up with such a stupid yet cute ego.
" Yeah sure but only this one time. Oh and if I get in trouble that's on you."
He lets out a smile, and lies down next to me. Whenever I'm in the same bed or even room  as Peter I feel as if I am safe, that it's me and him together against the world. These thoughts make me fall into a daze and a whisper makes its way into my ear.
"I love you Covey"
Without a doubt there was only one person that could have said that, and I want to spend the rest of my life with that boy.

In the morning I wake up to Peter's legs on my face and his face on my feet. How can such a cute boy sleep so wildly. I get up and stretch my arms to only smell armpits that need deodorant so I go over to my mirror and spray my best deodorant on.
I sat there in boredom and began to think if anyone else hates being the first one awake at a sleepover unil my thought was interrupted with an ahem. My head turned so fast I could swear I got the knot out of my back to only find Chris standing in shock.

"What are you doing here Chris" I say letting out a long sigh.
"No way! Did Lara Jean just hook up with Peter Kavinsky! Go Lara!" She said walking into my room and gets comfy on my bean bag. Sometimes it seems like Chris  totally dodges my questions but that's how my best friend Chris is and will always be like.

" Shh you're going to wake up Peter, and no we did not hook up he just stayed the night."
"Oh, what a bummer. Well you two are obviously back together? Chris bites her lip.
"Yeah long story short we made up in the treehouse."
"Yup and never again will we break up, Covey is my future wife" Peter says waking up kissing my cheek.
" Get em Tiger" Chris says making a kissy face. When I think about it Chris actually has really nice lips that sort of reminded me of the Kardashians. I know it's random.

"How did you even get in? You ruined my moment with my wife" Peter questions Chris.
"Lara's dad let me in at the front door while he was talking to Margot on the phone, he said you might be sleeping but I came up anyway to find, whatever this is."

I walk over to my window and look outside at the bright sun shining into my room. Not only that was shining but there he was, John Ambrose Mcclaren talking with Genevive. They look like they are arguing but that's not my business.
"What are you looking at?" Chris uttered as she bite her nails.
"Oh it's nothing" I tried covering up but by the looks on their face's I knew I failed.
"Oh look it Golden Boy and Gen, let's go outside and talk with them" Peter announced.
"No please no."
"Come on! Lara you need to at least take a risk once in your life" Chris whined.
"Fine!"

Before I knew it, Peter, Chris and I were talking with Gen and John, things were so awkward and we're heading downhill already.
"So when did you guys start dating?" Peter says as he raises his eyebrows.
"A month ago, we both saw something in each other we hadn't seen before... so yeah." John said it so hesitantly I almost thought he was lying until I knew he was when Gen elbowed and winked at him.
"I don't know what you guys are winking about but I don't find this believable at all" I don't know why I said that, I didn't want to be in their business or anything but it came out of me without thought about it.
"Shut it Lara, you're just mad because me and John have a better relationship than you and him ever had." Genevieve announced.
"Actually I've already moved on, while you are only with John to make me jealous so if anything YOU haven't moved on." Was I jealous...
"Accept it! I'm better than you and always will be. And if you don't accept it we can work this out right now." She clinched her fist and the drama began.
She was so close in my face and wouldn't back up and I could tell not only I  couldn't handle it anymore but she couldn't. I guess this would be the tale of my first fist fight...