You Know I Love You

Walking back home in confusion I see Daddy bringing in groceries from a Korean restaurant Mommy use to shop at.
"Hi sweetie do you mind helping me bring in these groceries?" Daddy says struggling to hold the bags that are already in his hands.
"Sure"I say walking to the car to get the grocery's.

As I was getting the groceries from the car I see Peter eating the last donut as he says bye to Kitty. How dare him! Peter comes up behind me from the front porch and watches me bring the groceries into the house. I expected him to help with the bags but I guess that was Peter being Peter. I walk upstairs into my room to see if he follows, and he does. He sits on the chair next to my desk and doesn't look up at me, just stares at his phone.

"Are you mad? If anything I should be the one mad you ate the last of my favorite donut!" I said  jokingly.
"Hmm let's think of some reasons why I should be mad Lara Jean." He say glaring at me
"What is it, tell me" I walk over and sit on his lap and he gives a slight push to signal he wants me off of him. I get off his lap, then walk back to my bed sighing.

" You blew me and Kitty off to go hang out with Golden Boy."
"Cut me some slack I was only being a nice friend."
"So! He's just a friend, I'm your boyfriend"He yells.
I begin to feel anxious, I don't like it when we argue so I sit down back onto my bed and look out the window to get his attention.

" Look I'm sorry Covey, I just was upset at the moment. You know that I love you. Right?"
"Yeah I know" I say sighing as I lay my head on his shoulder. He begins to brush through my hair and kisses my head.
Soon after our discussion Daddy knocks on my door and ask if Peter would like to eat dinner at our house, but he said since it was getting late he should head home. I felt like I should have told Peter about John and Gen but I decided to tell him tomorrow.

Later after Peter left I came downstairs to eat dinner. We eat a Korean dish called Bulgogi which is pretty good considering Daddy and Kitty made it. 
"How is it?"
As I clear my throat I say "It's good, actually its great!"
I sit and watch Kitty passing her food to Jamie Foxx Pickles as she pretends to chew.
"So how does Jamie like the dinner Kitty?" I ask to tease her but of course she fires back.
" How is your relationship with Peter going Lara Jean?"
"Relationship?" Daddy says wiping his mouth with a napkin.             
Here we go again.

"Yeah me and Peter got back together, I was going to tell you earlier but I didn't find the right time."
"That's great sweetie!" He says clapping his hands together. "That explains why he was here earlier today."
Right after he says that I get a text message from Peter saying .
PETER: So why didn't you tell me about John and Genevieve?