17-What about the small things?

Start from the beginning

"Don't blush Agustin, I don't mind. I also have something I'd like to say."

Agustin finally looked up feeling his natural pigment returning. "What is it?" He asked.

"Well, I'd like to work here full time, Valeria's such a sweet child and I feel comfortable."

Agustin felt his hopes rise, she wanted to be here? But did he want her to be here? He never did stop loving her he just wasn't sure he wanted to be her boyfriend again. Why on earth am I acting this way? She never even said she wanted to be my girlfriend. Agustin thought.

"Isla that's great, we really need someone to rely on." He replied.

"What would Aman say about it?" Isla asked.

"You know what, he left her in our care without even asking. This is our choice to make, you can have the job."

"Oh thank you, Agustin, because I can't wait to quit my original job." She smiled.

"Where were you working?" Agustin asked.

"Drug Mart, I know it sounds horrible and I'm glad to leave it! It's a good place I just need a change." She explained.

Agustin couldn't help how she played with his heartstrings, it all began when they first met. They ended up on the sofa beside each other while playing a game at a house party. He knew he had to talk to her afterward, she seemed so sweet and friendly. "You look beautiful Isla." He told her.

"Thank you, Agustin, you look fine yourself."

Agustin smiled. "Even with these on?" He asked pointing to the black rim glasses he wore every now and then.

"Even with those, I think they look rather studies on you." Said Isla.

"Good because I thought I looked like a woman librarian!" Then he made his voice higher. "What kind of books are you looking for?" Isla was laughing hard, that's what Agustin loved about her. She was always so happy.

Just then Dylan came down interrupting them. "Well, look what we have here." Agustin was blushing but Isla wasn't. "Awe Agustin is blushing."

Agustin rolled his eyes. "I better go, thanks, Isla." He walked to work feeling happy, he's been crabby and depressed ever since he and Isla broke up. At least now he could be in her presence which felt like enough for at that moment. He liked how she was so down to earth, unlike Brighton who was all glam which that was okay in itself. But Isla was beautiful even in her sweater and jeans. Agustin never thought he was good enough for her since she was always so caring and sweet. He loved how she accepted him for who he was. She even told him he looked fine. He was just wearing his hair as usual, in shaggy bangs across his forehead. He had dark brown hair and he was shorter. His eyes were brown but he was always smiling. His skin was on the lighter side, especially compared to some of the other boys. He looked a bit younger than his age which wasn't always easy, but Isla didn't mind and if Isla didn't mind then he didn't either. He knew work would be great for him that day because he felt as if he had something to look forward too.

***

Flying Cyrus and the boys could feel they were almost there, they knew it was lurking in those woods behind them. They couldn't wait to get off the boat and run through the thick trees. "Come on guys!" Flying Cyrus called to the four lagging behind him. They were at the foot of the woods just staring at them wondering what they held. "What do we do now?" Asked Cole. "We go inside, I can tell this is it." Flying Cyrus was so sure of it and the other boys agreed. So into the forest, they went running between the trees! But everything came to an end, in front of them stood one very tall tree. It was blocking the way for them. Flying Cyrus turned to the other boys. "We're stuck, what do we do?" He asked them. "You were the one that said this was a good idea!" Said Dane. "Well, don't blame me!" Replied Cyrus. "Let's turn back around I don't like it here." Cried, Casey. So that's exactly what the boys did and to the boat, they returned.