1.

"Im taking a walk" i said leaving getting a glimpse of what my father said. "Be home soo-"
I take walks a lot alone in the dark. It takes my mind off things like how my dads a drunk or how my mother hates me or how my father likes to go out every night with his 'friends'. I walked to a park where me and my mom would play catch. I turned way from the park walking back to the house. I took my time, going slow, not wanting to back to my alcoholic-smelling home. Then, i saw a bulky man walking behind me, he didn't take his eyes off me, this was bad. I ran. I opened my front door to see my father on the ground tied up with duck-tape over his mouth, with a man pointing a gun to his head.
"There she is, perfect timing" the man said.
"Dad?"
"Yes your dad here owes a lot of money to a really powerful man"
"Please we can work something out"
"Oh but we already made a deal"
My father gave my a sympathetic look.
"Go upstairs get your things, I'll give you 10 minutes"
"But-"
"I'll kill you and our father right now"
"Ok im going"
Tears fall. I grab a suitcase, an stuff my clothes in it. I grab some pictures when my family were together.
"Lets go"
"Ok"
I walk down shaking.
"What about my father?" I said before walking out.
"Oh, almost forgot"
Right there, the shot rang out, blood splattered on the wall. I felt a huge hand wrap around my arm pulling me into a black car. It felt like the world was in moving so fast while i was in slow motion. It was silent until we got to an airport.
"What the fvck are we doing here?"
"Your moving to London, to live with our leader, and watch your mouth he wouldn't like that too much"
"Who?"
"Our leader, the leader of the Red"
Oh shit, i've heard my father say that before with his friends, they said never to trust them and they were bad news. We get into security, i wonder how the guy had a gun? We got onto the plane.

I slept during to whole plane ride.
Then got into a car, and slept the whole way too.

We got to this huge house, the guys led my by my side to the door, the door opened and the first thing i saw was a huge staircase.
"Hi, Lili" i man smiled his dimples making caves inside his face. He had a full head of curls, and the brightest green eyes, and loads of tattoos. He was on top of the staircase walking down. "Sorry, who are you?"
"For now, you can call me Harry"
"Oh so your the one that sent these little shits to kill my father"
His face turned from happy and welcoming to scary and murderous. "Boys you can leave" the men beside me quickly left.
"We can talk about the rules then we can do a tour" he said grabbing my arm pulling me into room with one big chair and a couch.
He sat in his chair.
"Ok,
1. Call me Daddy at home but when we are out call me harry
2. You are not to go in my office, bedroom or any other room but the kitchen without my word
3. You have to clean up when I'm out for work
4. When we go out, stay close to me and do not let go of my hand
5. Do not talk to other men but me and my friends
6. If any of these rules are broken well you'll see what happens"
He said the last part a bit cocky
"Bullshit"
"7. Don't curse or be a brat like you are now"
"Really"
He smiled, but damm he's hot. No Lili wtf are you doing.
"Tour?"
"Whatever"
We went to a lot of rooms and it didn't take long because I wasn't able to go in them anyway. He had two big ass dogs. He gave me i really cool room too it had a balcony and a huge closet.
"Go to bed, goodnight baby"
"Goodnight"
"Goodnight what"
"Daddy" i said disgusted.