Chapter 15

Jayden's POV

"SHAAAAAWWWWNNNNN" I whined.

"Jayden. There are gonna be drunk people and teenage boys like me who think you are hella attractive. So just wear them to let you know your taken." Shawn tried to be serious but his smirk was killing it.

"Oh Shut up. This is just payback from shoving sand in your mouth yesterday. I'm not doing it." I threw the shorts on the ground.

Shawn. Yes Shawn Mendes. Got me a pair of shorts that said 'Property of Mendes' on the ass.

"You wear them or else I'm not coming with you." he said.

"Shawn. Are you being serious right now?" I asked him.

"completely." he answered.

"ugh." I sighed and went to the bathroom to put on the shorts.

"attagirl" he said laughing.

I came out of the bathroom wearing the shorts.

"lets go loser. Taylor and Brook are waiting. You better not be checking out my ass." I said walking out the door.

Shawn smirked and grabbed my hand. We walked up the ramp to the board walk. Taylor and Brook were standing by the Fudge shop.

"Hey!" Shawn said.

"Hey! You guys took forever to come!" Brook complained.

"Yeah, yeah" I said.

We started walking, I refused to walk in front of Brook and Taylor so I stayed behind them or next to them.

"So where do you want to go first?" Taylor asked looking back at us.

"Hmm... so what about we just walk and see what's here?" Shawn suggested.

There were so many drunk teens it wasn't even funny. You could tell they were drunk from the way they walked, and were yelling and the strong smell of whiskey.

We were still walking behind Taylor and Brook.

A group of guys walked really slow past them, stooping to look at Brook. I was glad I was back here.

Taylor noticed and pulled Brook closer in to him.

"I like your shortsss" One of the guys slurred to Brook.

She tightened her grip of Taylor's hand.

"Fuck off man" Taylor spat.

The guy looked like he was going to say something else but decided not to and walked away.

Brook looked back at us.

"Jay, come walk in front of us" she said.

"Uh.. no it's okay I'm fine back here" I said biting my lip.

Shit. She was gonna die when she say me wearing these.

"Nah-uh Rivers, get up here with lover boy and walk in front of us" Taylor said.

I sighed, maybe they wouldn't notice.

Shawn dragged me in front of them.

I heard them burst into laughter.

They were laughing so hard tears were forming in their eyes.

I stood there giving them the death stare.

"Are you guys done?" I asked.

They slowed down their laughter.

"Property of Mendes? Seriously?" Brook said whipping her eyes.