"I swear hime, do you ever let anything go" I said unamused. But I do look at him. He's heading the opposite way as us. He's so cute in those Slytherin robes. I just sigh.

"Come on we have class" I state quickly. And I turned around and walked away as fast as I could. I didn't even wait for Jaime.

I got to the divination room and sat down Jaime came in a few seconds after me and took the seat next to me.

"What the hell dude, you left me there?" He said to me. But I ignored him. Soon prof. Trelawney started her lesson for us.

Once that class was over we hard to our next one which is potions, with Professor Slughorn. He's been here the longest, besides McGonagall of course. Jaime and I ran into Lynn on our way to potions and we all went into there together.

Potions is one of the classes I have with Kellin because he's got an outstanding on his OWLS, so he was able to advance into the next years course, which happens to be mine, Jaime and Lynn's. Mike told me what he got and that he'll be entering our class. To say that I'm nervous as all hell is an understatement. Only I know, I didn't tell them that he's going to be there. Cause I didn't want them teasing me about it all the time, but I know as soon as they find out that's it.

I try to act casual, as we enter the dungeons where the potions rooms are located. Then we enter the room, greeted by professor Slughorn. Then I see the familiar Slytherin robe with the mop of ebony hair, and a Advanced Potions Making textbook.

"Bloody hell, what's he doing in this class?" Jaime states, then elbows me in the arm causing me to drop my books.

"Git" I mutter, picking up my books from the floor.

"Viiic" Jaime says, snapping me out of my long stare at him.

"Jaime shut up now" I say through gritted teeth.

Then we continued our way into the class and waited for old Sluggy to start the lesson. After not much of paying attention to the lesson while he was explaining it. I had not other choice but to ask Lynn for the directions. After her eye roll at me she told me. And I did whatever potion it was we had to brew. Which I later recognize as the Draft of the Living Dead. It's a common potion that Slughorn shows new sixth years. It's a complex potion to get right.

If after completely failing at brewing the potion correctly, and Lynn obviously getting it right, and Jaime well, he accidentally blowing it up, and Slughorn taking five points from Gryffindor for what he did, we left potions and head to charms class.

When we entered that class the professor wasn't there yet. So we had a few minutes, then I see someone run in closing the door, out of breath then he turns and it's once again Kellin. What the hell, he's in here too. Mike didn't tell me that he was going to be in this class as well. I'll have to have a word with later about this.

Now that we're all back in the common room, and ready to head to bed I have a few words with Mike. I haven't seen Kellin since charms class, except for the couple times I saw him in passing. I pull Mike aside and confront him.

"Mike!"

"What's up big bro?" He says obviously disregarding my tone.

"I thought you told me that potions was the only class I'd have with him" I say Mike obviously knowing who I'm talking about.

"I did, and it is. Why?" He asks.

"Well he showed up in my charms class too, please explain" I say.

"Sorry Vic I didn't know? Look it's not like I'm really friends with him, so I can't be expected to know everything just because you like him and he's in my year" he said to me.

"Whatever" I say quickly then head up to the dormitory.

Then after my talk with Mike I head to bed, and I'm so frustrated with everything. But I do lay in bed and think, mostly about Kellin. Obviously.

I think about how he looked today, and what everyone said to me. Maybe I should just try and talk to him? Then I also thought about how he didn't even take any notice to my existence, and didn't even spare a glance at me. That even if I try and say something, I would end up making a complete fool out of myself. What if he really doesn't know who I am? He's probably never even thought of me or notice me. And why should he? I'm nothing special to anyone. Ok, maybe only Mike, but my friends? I'm not so sure. Then I got depressed. Why do I do this all the time? Why do I have to like someone who doesn't even know I exist? And the worst part is that it's been 5 bloody years of this.

I spent so much time thinking to myself I didn't realize the time and everyone was now fast asleep. I ended up crying quietly to myself until I fell asleep.

He'll he the death of me. I swear it.
_________________________________

I hope people read and like this story. I love Harry Potter so I really want to do this story. Anyway stay awesome everyone =)