17 : AT NORTH POLE?

Start from the beginning

I began to pace back and forth as I finally calmed myself down. I am pretty confused right now. I don't what to do and what to say. And it really freaks me out because I am with someone whom I do not know.

As I gathered my strength, I breathe deeply.

"Why am I here in the first place?" I asked.

"You'll know, my child. We'll have to wait for a little while for the others to arrive." The old man said with glee.

"Others? Does that mean I am not the only one?"

"Yes. You're absolutely correct! Oh, wait, just like what I said!"

We all glanced in the direction where lights started to emerge, moving in circles. Without any minute, someone came holding a red sack just what exactly happened to me.

Another followed like the one I saw earlier. A creature with white fur around its body.

"Well, here is the one. Just like what you said, North." He said while holding the red sack.

We can clearly hear the mumbling coming from the person inside the sack, struggling to escape.

The creature looked at my direction and smirk for a while.

"Looks like Tooth got here in the first place."

"You know, sometimes bunny aren't that fast. Haha!" The old man replied and started to laugh loudly.

So, he's a bunny. Which explains more of his gray fur and big ears and foot. I nodded in agreement but I cannot remove the nervousness I can feel right now.

He placed the sack on the ground and a person with striking leather armour showed up as his eyes lingered around, giving everyone a look.

"Where-- where am I?! And what am I doing here?" He asked panically. Just like what I have done a while ago.

Who would not be shocked if someone kidnapped you and bring you in this kind of place? No one!

"Welcome to North Pole!" The old man said, his low Russian tone covering the place.

"North Pole?!" I and the other guy unbelievably asked in chorus. That's the time we darted a look with shock and astonishment in our face.

This is impossible. I have never been so far as North Pole. I've only heard stories about it but never thought of going here. It would take forever for us to travel a place like this.

"That's impossible!" I exclaimed with disbelief.

"It's possible, my child. We brought you here." The old man answered.

"Wait, wait, and wait. We are in North Pole?" The boy with armour clothing asked as he tries to clear everything.

"Yes."

"So does that mean... you're-- you're Santa Claus?! I mean during Christmas." He answered.

Wait, what? He definitely looks like Santa Claus but, could it be?

The old man with long beard started to laugh loudly while containing himself with everything that is happening right now.

"Yup. That's me." He answered and smiled.

"Ohhh. This kid is a genius! Got the first one. Aye, North?" The bunny replied while playing with his boomerang.

"You! You're the one who dragged me here with a sack."

"Yes, mate. The one and only Easter Bunny."

"Why did ya bring us here then?" I stated broadly, interfering with the conversation.

All of them looked at me. The boy with a chest nut hair gave me an approving look as he like to ask the same thing.

There must be a reason why we're here. They dragged us here, leaving our own respective kingdoms behind so there must be a satisfying answer to why are we here in the first place.

"Keep it together, kid. We'll have to wait for the others to come and we'll explain everything later." The bunny answered.

"Wait. There are still coming aside from us?" I asked as I looked at them, waiting for answer.

So, they are just going to collect kids like us and then what?

Everything has a reason.

I breathed deeply and began to pace back and forth again. I am thinking of my parents. They would be so worried for me. They must be looking for me right now.

"Yes. There are still others left. You've got to meet them later and at last, you'll be complete." The old man with long beard or maybe, Santa Claus said with an earnest tone.

And that answers my question.