Lauren tilted her head to the side and bowed down, her nose bumping mine and I smiled, closing my eyes instinctively. The second her lips crashed down on mine I allowed my hands to slide down and toy with the bottom of her top, toying with it fervently.

The kiss was hungry from our earlier moment in the bathroom and I could sense that Lauren wanted to continue where we left off and there was nothing I wanted more either. 

I pulled back an inch, gasping for air while Lauren took this as a chance to dart her tongue between my parted lips. Her tongue rubbed against mine, moving with it and I had to moan at the contact.

"Lauren, you're late for soccer again!" 

My eyes opened rapidly and I scrambled off Lauren, landing on the floor with a thump. "Ow!" I muttered as I remained on the floor, averting my gaze to Lauren who was staring at the door, shocked.

I followed her gaze and immediately connected my eyes with another Jauregui. This time it was a tall boy, his hair lighter than Lauren's but with the same confident vibe. Around his mouth was an amused smile that matched the glint in his eyes.

"Wow...this is a new sight." Her brother said surprised and Lauren's face flushed dark red. I wasn't sure if it was from embarrassment or shock but I was mortified myself as my throat had run dry.

"Next time you're going to suffocate each other, will you mind closing the door?" He teased and next thing we knew a pillow was coming in his direction. Lauren fuming from annoyance.

"Will you get out!" She hissed and the boy grinned even more annoyingly, backing out slowly as Lauren threw herself down on her bed, groaning loudly.

I started laughing at her amused by her relationship with her siblings. Sofi was considerably younger and that consisted of our fights being less physical and more vocal. I raised to my feet, still chuckling as I went over to where Lauren was lying.

"I hate my siblings." Lauren muttered and I leaned down, placing a light peck on her lips. Withdrawing myself slowly to look into her emerald eyes, radiating warmth and safety.

"No you don't." I laughed, "they're your family. The annoyance is only an indication of your undeniable love." 

She snorted, looking up at me again. "Then explain my urge to kill them both?" She prompted jokingly and I clucked, bringing my hand up to brush at her cheek.

"Bad day?" I tried with a tentative smile and Lauren hummed in response, cupping my face between her hands and kissing me deeply, creating another swarm of flying butterflies.

-

Lauren's POV

I was walking hand in hand with Camila, keeping her hand tightly in mine as I was sensing her anxiety. Besides her overly warm hand I could see the vague wrinkle in her forehead and she was nearly trembling at my side. 

It had taken a lot of pursuing and patience to convince her to tag along to my match. I knew she hated it, but I hadn't known just how much before now. It was obvious that the big mass of people bothered her and I instantly felt guilty for bringing her with me. 

Camila was definitely no fan of soccer, so bringing her was simply for my own selfish desire. On the other hand it was clear that she was doing it all for me and it caused my stomach to flip and my heart to flutter wildly. She was just so damn perfect.

Meeting up with Alexa before the game I narrowed my eyes down the girl, or more precisely on her lack of shirt and shorts. "Why the hell aren't you ready?" I blurted as I looked back up. Alexa gave me a sheepish smile, shrugging her shoulders.

"Sorry Laur, but I'm out." She added and I raised my brow, waiting for an explanation. "I'm taking a break. All this..." Alexa paused and motioned to the field. "It's not me anymore. I think I'm better off on the tribune, cheering you on."

Clenching my jaw I sighed. I had known for a while that Alexa had drifted away from the game, but I hadn't really wanted to believe it. Soccer was such a huge part of my life and we'd always been playing it together. However, it was my friend's decision and I couldn't do anything else than to support her.

Therefor I threw on my best smile, "Alright, but you'll still be at the games, right?"

Alexa grinned, given me a light punch in the arm. "Sure. Who else will dare yell at you when you're messing up?" My bestfriend teased and I gave her a feigned glare. 

"Are you going to stay watching the game?" Alexa addressed Camila and I was relieved that it wasn't any tension between them. 

"I think so." Camila answered shyly and I had to smile at her timid expression. I squeezed her hand reassuringly and she gave me a quick smile.

"Cool. We'll sit together then, I can't wait to tell you all about Lauren." Alexa winked and I sent her another glare, this time a more real one. I appreciated her for giving Camila a chance, but did she have to be so damn annoying?

We continued to chat for a few more minutes until Camila was starting to ease up towards Alexa. Their tone being more light and I realized that they were quite alike. Both were having such joyful spirits that they immediately hit it off.

Which made me less stressed about Camila when my coach called after me, urging me to get into the wardrobes. I dipped my head, kissing Camila lovingly before we separated and I started to walk off.

"Break a leg!" Camila suddenly screamed behind me and I looked at her, amusement rising as I shook my head chuckling.

"That is not the right expression!" I yelled back, continuing to laugh as her cheeks reddened evidently. "If you say that it might happen." I added and watched as her mouth formed an 'o' in recognition.

Walking backwards I didn't see the person behind me as I bumped shoulders with her, looking up to apologize as I instantly recognized the smug face.

"Already stumbling before the game are we now Jauregui?" Sienna remarked provokingly and I glared, my words lost as I stared at her. "Be prepared, you'll spend most of your time there later." She tossed her blonde hair to the side, smiling even wider as I couldn't form a suitable reply. "I'll see you around."

The blonde walked away as I followed her with my eyes. I had known her for years as we'd met in several matches before, but as usual it wasn't a pleasure to speak to her. Her team had beaten us most of times and each time Sienna had for a habit to be rather obnoxious about it.

This time was going to be different though. I was confident that we'd win and when meeting Vero and her cocky smile I knew we stood a great chance.

Inside the wardrobe the coach went through the strategies and game-plan as we tied our shoes, getting ready for the match. As every time I felt my heart beating faster as I stepped out on the field. It was a sense of belonging and familiarity that brought it out but I was extremely excited.

Not only because of the game, but because Camila was sitting in the audience. I searched for her brown eyes and as I met them she was smiling, giving me one of those heartfelt glances that made my already running heart skip a beat.

The referee blew his whistle and the world around disappeared. I had only one goal in my head and that was the ball centered in the middle of the field.

-