Chapter 17 : 99 roses

1 months before present

Momo's POV

I just arrive at my university as Mina go for the separate way with me because we are not in the same department.
"Momo" Jeong shouted.
"What?" I looked at her she gives me a stem of the red rose.
"It is from your fans, she asked me to give it to you," she said as Nayeon run to us.
"Here, this too," Nayeon said as she gives me another stem of the red rose.
"Your fans is so sweet, Momo" Nayeon winked at me and pull Jeong away.
"Bye Momo" they wave to me and left me.

Who is that? Why she doesn't give me in a person, why must she asked my friend to give me. Tsk.
I go to my locker as I want to take my book in it but again there is a stem of rose that slipped in between my locker. This is the third one.
I put those flowers in my locker as someone walk pass by me and give me that rose.
"Eh?"
"Someone asked me to give it to you," that person said as along my way there is about ten people give me that flowers..
Hmmphh.. what is this? My hand is full of this? This fanatic fans is so crazy.
When I arrived at my class there is a bunch of flower that placed on my table as all my classmate keep placing it.
"What the? Who ask you guys to?" I asked as no one answer me.

It is a break time as I carry that bunch of flowers back to my locker again.
"Who give it to you?" Suddenly Mina comes from nowhere asking me.
"I don't know, crazy fans," I said as she shakes her head.
"My locker is full of it now" I said as Mina hold my hand
"Don't throw it away, she will get disappointed that you don't appreciate her effort" Mina said.
"I know, that is why I keep i..it" someone pass by me and Mina, giving a stem of rose again.
"OMG," I sighed as Mina laughed.
"She is so sweet, just go to her.. I'm not as sweet as her for ever doing this things" Mina said as I get more of the flower.
"Aishhh.. no.. she should have know that I won't accept her feelings.. because I have you" I said as we arrived at the cafetaria and grabs some food to eat.

"See, she is crazy," I said as everyone keep placing the roses on my table while I'm eating.
I get up and want to shout but Mina stops me.
"Hey, calm down.. it is okay, she gives you something and it is not a crime" Mina said.
"Why you don't even get angry? Thought that you are my super jealous girlfriend." I said.
"I'm used to it already, it is hard to have a famous pianist in the university as my girlfriend," Mina said.
"I'm not that famous, Mina.. or is it you?" I glared at her.
"Tsk.. why would I do that? I can just give it to you all the time without asking the people to do this" Mina said as we continue to eat.

"See you, I will wait for you at the park" Mina said as she waves to me going back to her class as still me with this bunch of flowers, walking again to my locker and place it in it again. It must have been about fifty of them right now.. super crazy fans.

"Yaa.. Momo" someone shouted at me from behind as I looked back it is Tzuyu.
"What? Haaa.. is that you?" I asked as she laughed.
"No, stupid.. I'm just delivering this" Tzuyu said as she gave me a bouquet of roses.
"Today is not my birthday what is wrong with this day?" I whined as Tzuyu hold her laughed.
"It will be already seventy-five or something?" Tzuyu mumble.
"What?" I asked her.
"No.. see you," Tzuyu said as she goes back to the clinic.
"Momo" someone calls me again as I got annoyed.
"Yes why why what?" I looked back and I found Jihyo and Dahyun.
"Here," they said as they give me another bouquet of flowers.
"Ten.. ten," they said as they walk away after that?
"What is wrong with ten?" I shouted as Jihyo shouted back.
"You got ten from me and ten from Dahyun.. but actually it is not from us"

Tzuyu said seventy-five? And they are saying ten..and. what is with the number.
I go back to my locker and I count all the flowers that I got. Ah.. it is 95 by now.
Maybe that crazy bitch will stop when it comes a hundred.

I enter my practice room and of course, I found one rose again.. now it is 96..
As I finish my practice I go to my locker and grabs that 96 roses and tie it to one as I will just bring it back.. I walk to the park with that thing with me as everyone stare at me.
Tsk... this is so annoying...
"Hey" someone stop me and give me one of it again.
97 roses now.. I sit on the bench as I wait for mina and.. someone give it to me again.
"98?" That person said and leave.
Yes, 98 of it now...
"Momo..." that's Mina.
"Hii.. OMG.. why is this so many?" She said.
"I don't know it is already 98 of it.." I said.
"You count it?" Mina asked.."everyone keep telling me the number so I count it and I found that they are telling me about this roses" I said as we walk to my car..
"That is the 99th?" Mina points to my car as there is a stem of it left on my car.

"What she want to do with this? Isn't this too much?" I whined as Mina laughed..
"She must be really like you," Mina said.
"Tsk... so what? I like you" I said as she pecked my cheeks.
"Yes I know," she said as we arrived at our apartment.

"Go wash yourself, I will cook for dinner tonight," Mina said as I walk to bathroom and wash myself..

Mina's POV

Did she really forget that today is our 100th days being together? Guess she doesn't even care.. I change my clothes as I go to the kitchen cooks something and wait for Momo.
"Minaaa.. do you see my black hoodie?" She shouted to me as I walk to our room that she is still on her towel.
"Get off, let me search it for you," I said as I push her away from the wardrobe and search her hoodie.
"Aishh.. what is this?" I said as I grab her hoodie out and give it to her.
"Hurry up, the food getting cold," I said as she putting on her clothes.
"Yeahh.."

We eat at the dining room as we have a awkward silents, than I wash the dishes as she help me.
"I need to go to the toilet, clean this all for me," I said as she nodded.
No, actually I'm not going to the toilet but I get to our room and grabs the last stem of roses..
Yes, that's me all this time tricking her and she didn't even notice that today is our 100 days together..
I place the flowers between my lips and bitting on it as I walk to the kitchen with Momo still washing the dishes.
I stand on the edge of the door between kitchen and living room, leaning on to the edge and fake a cough.
"Ehmm"
She looked back and..
"Ohhhh myy... you... Myoui Minaaa.. I know it's you.. OMG..stop being annoying.." she said as she stops to wash the dishes.
"Why you do that?" She asked as I still bitting on the flowers as she walks towards me.
"Ohh okay...so this is the last roses.." she said as she took the flowers off my lips with her lips.
"You really forgot? You bad bitch I hate you" I said as I kick her foot.
"Ahhh..." she shouted as she drops the rose and rubbing her foot, and squat down as I turn back from her.
"This is so hurt Minaaa.. you almost break my foot.. look...." she said as she pulls my clothes and I turn back to looked at her that kneel down on the ground.
"I don't forget, baby.." she said as she extends her hand that holding on a little box.
"OMG..." I covered my face that Momo gets up and grabs my hand.
"I'm not purposing you, stop covering you face.. this is just a gift.. I will do that later" she said as she putt on the ring to my finger and put on hers too.
"Come here," she said as she opens her arms and I hugs her.
"Thank you, Mina," she said.
"Happy 100th days baby, I love you," I said as she kissed my forehead.
"I love you," she said as I jump up her, looping my hand to her neck as she catches me.
"Ouuhh.. you startled me," she said as I kissed her.

To be continued .....

Will update soon....😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...