But this kid is good, he is as smart as a ghost.

   "Five, what should we do now? Go back to the command center or...fuck him?"

  Hearing Chen Shanming's words, Fan Tianlei's eyes under his eight-character eyebrows flashed with anger: "Now his position has been exposed, he can't run very far, chase! I don't believe that he can go to the sky as a recruit!?"

"yes!"

   In fact, they are also simmering fire in their hearts!

  Is there anyone who can enter the Spike Special Forces Brigade? Which one is not the first-class soldier king in the entire military region? Not to mention, they have all been in the army for many years, have been on the battlefield, killed people and seen blood, and were tricked by a recruit. Who can bear this? As No. 5 said, how can a new recruit be against the heavens?

At the moment, each of them looked solemn, and after changing the clips, they marched in tactical formation.

  Under the nose of Miao Lang, who is stronger than military dogs, they hurried forward with guns, following the smell and traces left by Lin Shu along the way, to a dense forest.

  Fan Tianlei raised his gun and looked around vigilantly, raised his hand and clenched his fist, signaling the team to stop.

  Chen Shanming and others immediately guarded the surrounding area.

  Now the night has shrouded the jungle, the line of sight is very low, and the dense forest ahead is uncomfortably silent. If a sniper is lurking, it is absolutely difficult to find and extremely dangerous.

   "Let's go back!"

  Fan Tianlei suddenly changed his attention, and said in a deep voice:

   "That kid has a special mission, and he may not be fighting alone. There are probably three or four snipers hidden in this forest, waiting for us to send them to the door!

   "Now the enemy is in the dark, we are in the light, first go back and call the people from the Special Warfare Research Center, we need to know the exact location of the enemy before proceeding to the next step!"

Since the enemy's ultimate goal is Lieutenant General Gao Shiwei, the commander-in-chief of the Blue Army, and their Spike Fang is one of the most important safeguards in the entire exercise, wandering around in the woods like headless chickens, they are really going to be caught by that The boy took out two, and the gain outweighed the loss.

   "Listen to my order, the front team becomes the rear team, we withdraw!"

   Following Fan Tianlei's words, Langya's men adjusted their equipment and retreated slowly.

  ...

  Across a stream in the dense forest, a dark gun barrel protruded from the grass. Lin Shu, wearing an auspicious suit, lay motionless on his stomach. In the scope of the sniper rifle, Fan Tianlei and others raised their guns and moved forward slowly.

  Lin Shu had a sneer on his oil-painted face, "Here we are, do you still want to go back?"

  The next second, there was a "bang" gunshot, which broke the terrifying silence of the night. The gunshots rang through the mountains and forests, startling some birds to fly away.

  Fan Tianlei glanced down at his chest in a daze. Blue smoke filled the air, announcing that he was dead!

  'Lao Tzu...was sniped? ' Fan Tianlei still had some disbelief and bewilderment in his eyes, shouldn't they be lurking in the dense forest, that's the best sniper position, how could they be behind them.