"Before you die, I might as well tell you something. You know Scourge, right? How about I make you watch him suffering by my hands and let the both of you die together? That way, your little pathetic friends can suffer at your death."

My eyes watered up and I can sense that he enjoys my misery. I heard a whooshing sound and I looked behind Mephiles and he got off of me. I looked and I saw Scourge in front of Mephiles. Scourge was gone and Mephiles fell to the ground. Scourge was in front of me and he picked me up and ran.

"Scourge!!! How did you get here?!?!? Wait, it's a dream, duh."

"No. Mephiles trapped me in my dream and transported me into yours."

"Is that even possible?"

"Yeah."

He ran more and more, but there was nothing but darkness. We both saw a door followed by another door. I looked at them and one of them looks like the door to my room. I got out of Scourge's arms and went to it. I opened the door and saw myself sleeping, and Shadow was also sleeping on the chair next to me. Scourge opened his door and I saw him sleeping on a couch and the white cat was sleeping next to him.

"Scourge?"

"Yeah?"

"Will we remember what happened in our dreams?"

"I don't know. Why?"

Well, it's worth a shot. I got in front of Scourge and I kissed him. I felt a shock from my lips and when I broke the kiss, I ran to the door and I saw a really bright light all around me.

--------End of Dream------

I woke up and I looked around. I saw that I was back in my room and that I felt even better. I reached over Shadow to get the thermometer and it read, 75.3. I jumped out of bed and I shook Shadow's shoulder and he woke up.

"Oh, you’re up. Feel any better?"

"Yeah, very."

"Alright," he said standing, "if you want to go out or something, you can."

"Do you guys have a basement?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"I wanted to try out the boxing gloves and the punching bag."

"Oh, I already hooked it up on the ceiling, so you can try it out."

"Kay thanks Shadow."

"No problem."

As he walked out, I closed the door and I got dressed in red shorts and a green tank top and I headed to the basement that was next to the living room. I got downstairs and I sat the punching bag in a corner with the boxing gloves on top of a mat. I put on the gloves and I started punching the bag. I remembered the dream and I punched it even harder. I imagined that the bag was Mephiles and I punched it so hard, I could've sworn the stuffing was about to come out. I heard a creak behind me and I didn't even turn. I ignored them and I kept on punching the bag. I heard the steps coming closer and punched the bag even more. It got quiet and I still punched it. I felt arms around me and I screamed. I elbowed them in the stomach and I turned around and saw Scourge on the floor holding his stomach.

"OHMYGOD!!!! I'MREALLYREALLYSORRY, SCOURGE!!!!

"It's ok. I was the one that sneaked up on ya."

I lend him and hand and he smirked down at me.

"What?"

"So why did you kiss me before you left? Seems like you got a thing for me."

I blushed and he smirked even more. I looked at the punching bag and I started punching it. I can feel Scourge's eyes on me and my body ran hot. I paused in front of the bag and before I punched it again, I felt his arms wrap around my waist. I blushed and he carried me to the couch that I did not see at all. He pinned me down and I saw the smirk again. I tried to get out of his grasp, but he was too strong. His eyes then looked confused and concerned and he panicked and got off of me and yelled up the stairs.