Chapter 2

Next day

"it's over were done my mom found out and i am now in great big trouble, I will be moving out soon and maybe we can try it again, but untill then it is over." Mat said beginning to cry cause how bad he was feeling inside.

"But I thought we were all good I thought we were fine the way we were, if it is cause I am a teacher I only have one more week left to go then the normal teacher will be back. I promise it is nothing to bad. I love you. I can't leave you. You are a huge part of my life. Without you I don't know what to do." Nate said crying.

"Well all you have too do is act like we were never together, but that doe not mean move on to other students cause when I move out of my parents house, I can start seeing you again, but untill then I will just see you as my teacher for one more week, and it is not like I do not no were you live cause I do know that." Mat said in an almost sad tone in his voice.

"I'm just going to miss you so much, all I want you too know is that I would never move on too someone else especially when I know you will be coming back to me." Nate said

"I will too and it will be very hard for me to not forget you, but I wont because I promise that I will be back, but you have to promise no one else while I am gone." Mat said in a serious voice

"I promise." Nate said quietly. That was it. It was like the nightmare came to life. They never wanted it to happen. The last thing they did was give each other a kiss and that was the end. Just like that.

Back too two highschool students that walk proudly down the halls together. Side by side. Hand in hand. There names are Mark and Jack. They are not afraid off what others think. They are best friends that are used to being picked on. They have each others sides. They are not dating but they make it obvious that they both are gay. Which they are. Who cares, they definitely don't. All they care about is the fact that they don't want each other hurt. They both like each other, and they both know each other likes the other one, but they don't date. They just are friends. They don't want to take the chance of losing each other if the date.

Marks P.O.V.

"So Jack did you think about it over the summer." Mark asked

"I spent the whole summer thinking about it." Jack said.

"So what is the answer." Mark asked

"I think we can try to, but of it gets way to awkward than we can go back to just being friends." Jack said in a serious voice.

"K sounds great babe, see you after first hour." Mark said

"Alright I will also see you after first hour Markimoo, l love you." Jack said

"Love you too." Mark said

In the hall way two guys passing one a freshman and one a senior. Jp is a freshman and he is dating a senior, the senior is Wade.