Three Years Ago

A/N: Sorry that this is a day late.

But, welcome to book three in the bad ones series.

.

"Don't you get it yet?" my all too perfect triplet sister, Adeline asks. I swallow. "No one wants you here. You aren't.. Cool enough to hang out with us. Go away. And while your at it, check in the second room upstairs." she says with a sly smirk. My eyebrows scrunch together in confusion, and I rush up to see if maybe Genevieve is hurt.

I was wrong.

She's not hurt.

She's fucking my boyfriend.

Riding him like a horse.

They both turn towards the door, and he quickly pushes her off of him. He pulls up his pants and makes his way towards the door, but I slam it, and run.

"Laila!" he calls out. People laugh as I make my way through the crowds. I get out, and rush towards the bus stop.

"Laila! Are you okay?" a new voice pipes. Oh him. My brother's friend, Ashton. Ash is the same age as me, in the same grade whereas my brother is a year older than us. I turn to him, tears rushing down my face. He pulls me in his arms, and I hug back. "What happened back there?" he asks.

"G-Genevieve. She fucked my boyfriend." I sob out. His grip tightens.

"I'm going to kill that motherfucker. Don't talk like that, L. It's not like you to swear. Do you want a ride home?" he asks.

No. I want out of this town. Its toxic.

"Mm. No. I'll take a bus to the closest stop. It's fine. I'll uh- I'll see you soon." I whisper, grabbing my notebook out of my purse and getting a pen out as the bus stops.

"Okay. Call me if you need anything, okay?" he asks, worry seeping his tone and handsome facial features. I nod.

"Bye, Ash." I whisper, and get on. I give the guy money, and get in a window seat. I stare into Ashton's eyes, and write out the words quickly.

DON'T LOOK FOR ME.